Search results

1. Revvin' Evan

2008 CBR1000RR street $6500 best offer. Maryland

I'm selling my Black/Silver 2008 CBR1000RR street bike with 6414 miles. Original owner. FMF Slip on and a fender eliminator otherwise the bike is stock. Drilled and wired for "A" group. Only one trackday at Jefferson. Good condition, never dropped, garage kept. Bike was purchased new in spring...
  2. Revvin' Evan

Bridgestone Rains for sale - New

**SOLD**New bridgestone rain tires. Purchased from Mize in August of 08. They have been stored in my shop which is climate controlled. The tires have been mounted once but were never used. Designed for SV's and 600's $225 shipped for the set Email me at bimma72@yahoo.com Front
  3. Revvin' Evan

07 CBR600RR for sale....again

*CTR/Ohlins fork upgrades since the last time it was for sale* For sale is my 2007 600RR. I am the original owner of this bike and I have a clean and clear title in hand. This bike was street ridden until about 3600 miles and then became a double duty commuter/track bike Spring of 2008 and has...
  4. Revvin' Evan

Attention Jiggy . . .

That is all....
  5. Revvin' Evan

More Nesbians on the podium this weekend.......

Congrats to Rob and Lenny for placing 2nd and 3rd in the old man race...I mean senior superbike:p:congrats::second::third:
  6. Revvin' Evan

7x14 Enclosed Trailer FS

I purchased this trailer new at the beginning of the 2008 season. Its 7x14 with 6' interior height. Brakes on both axles. Ramp door, side door, interior light, 3/8" plywood walls. Set up to haul three bikes right now(with tie down points and chocks) but could be reconfigured to haul four. Beds...
  7. Revvin' Evan

Who do I talk to about getting my free tires?

I'm trying to get a nice set of rubber on the new bike before the season gets rollin'. Who do I need to contact about getting my grimy hands on my free(or almost free since I need 190/55)tires. I sent an email to info@nesba about a week ago but I'm not sure if that's the right place to inquire...
  8. Revvin' Evan

2007 CBR600RR for sale

After riding this weekend at Beaver, there is NFW it's still for sale. For sale is my 2007 600RR. I am the original owner of this bike and I have a completely clean and clear title in hand. This bike was street ridden until about 3600 miles and then became a double duty commuter/track bike...
  9. Revvin' Evan

Rumor about Jefferson????

I heard Jefferson Circuit may be seeing some changes/upgrades this year. Anybody else hear this or am I just on crack?:wow: Edit: I love Jefferson just how it is, just wondering what might be happening to my baby.
  10. Revvin' Evan

2007 CBR600RR(street) for sale in Baltimore

For sale is a 2007 CBR600RR owned by a friend of mine. The bike is completely stock with the Pearl White/Silver OEM body work. It has never been dropped or down and is ridden by a late 50 year old retired military man who is the original owner. Knowing him, the bike has probably never been...
  11. Revvin' Evan

15 TDs = Free tires question

Just wondering what the specifics are on this deal. What kind of tires? I assume pirellis but dcIII's or supercorsas? Are the tires available on the day of the 15th TD? Any other specifics you guys can give me would be great. Thanks a lot. Evan