Search results

1. cooker1

Bridgestone Rains

SOLD Have a set of 120/160 rains with 1 race on them always stored inside ! $150 shipped
  2. cooker1

some gear

AGV Sport Imola boots size 10 in great shape very little wear $75 shipped - Kobe back protector never worn $75 shipped - HJC helmet manuf. 2007 clear and smoke visors with bag $40 shipped was my backup helmet - Vortex rearset for 1st gen SV or SRAD shifter side complete with sv rod only have...
  3. cooker1

Agv suit AStars GP Tech

I have had this suit a while it is sz 44 in excellent condition only worn a few times never crashed pucks have never touched the track ! It is to big for me the Teknic 44 I have is snug this one is loose so someone a little taller and heavier would fit better I am 5'9 160 and with all protective...
  4. cooker1

Jennings 8th 9th

Anyone going ?
  5. cooker1

Thanks NESBA

Thanks for extending my membership till 2014 I will ride with you again as soon as I get the chance !
  6. cooker1

THANK YOU MW CRs

I just want to thank all the MW Crs and riders who helped , taught and critisized me last year you know who you are ! I started riding and racing with another org. this year MCRA out of St. Louis Mo. I want you all to know that the knowledge you passed on to me has helped me secure a 2nd place...
  7. cooker1

Locating someone in Wisconsin

I am looking for the I rider who sold the R6 and gixxer 750 to Cris Watts in Illinois ?
  8. cooker1

AXO boots

I have a pair of AXO Primato boots build date 07/10 size 46-11 I bought these last year and only wore twice they are just too big for me perfect condition only slight scuff on rt toe slider $125 shipped They are black with white letters
  9. cooker1

New Van Graphics

Got my new race emblem from Popshadow.com great work and reasonable prices ! Look them up !
  10. cooker1

Nesbians come out to play !

OK everyone I been playing in the garage and house all off season reworked the bike fixed all the Fd up stuff in my house ! I am ready for a little fun this weekend ! The van is loaded and ready to go and so am I ! I will probably hang around for sunday and see if something opens up just because...
  11. cooker1

Iowa Speedway roll call !

OK I know a few of us are already to go for this Craig for one I am in also ! WE Nesbians from the MW and Central should make a showing at this TD so they know what a mistake they made ! We have a strong family here and we should show them so maybe next year they will bring our regions back or...
  12. cooker1

Upgraded SAV

OK this is the new - old SV upgraded a few things this year ! I put new Penske on rear , refreshed the front , synced the carbs and put new Motion Pro throttle tube and cables , WC clipons some shorty levers new to me Sharskinz fairings , GPR damper and new Pirelli TDs ! The old guy with the...
  13. cooker1

suspension

I like that word ! Suspension !So the Midwest was just suspended I was suspended from school one time for 3 days ! ie.news from administrators !
  14. cooker1

SV - KN filters

Pair of K&N filters for SV all cleaned and ready to mount $75 shipped
  15. cooker1

stand hanger/holder

Does anyone know where to get the hangers/holders that you use to hang your stands on the wall of trailers so they are out of the way ? Thanks
  16. cooker1

Ice Racing

World Championship Ice Racing at the US Celluar Center in Bloomington IL on Jan 21st ! Leslee and I went last year was really cool, good time if no ones busy something to do !
  17. cooker1

New video with music !

This is from last season at ACC had the SV rollin pretty good only one I could'nt catch and pass was Jeff Sarchet he was just gone ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU1jB6_YuV8oE2JabO1oxAsw&feature=player_detailpage&v=xdhrbExLpIg
  18. cooker1

Unable to post videos ?

Has anyone tried to post up a video since the server change ? I have tried but they won't upload get a weird message about some component missing !:dunno:
  19. cooker1

New Year New Video

Me havin fun at autobahn Country Club with some music !Ok I'm drunk maybe tomorrow !
  20. cooker1

Anybody Watchin

Anybody watchin ESPN this is crazy Shit !! Bad Ass Bike against Bad Ass Snowmobile !