Search results

1. Matt21

2006 6r front ride height

Sorry was not able to check this in a while, but thanks for the info it was just what i needed
  2. Matt21

2006 6r front ride height

Does any happen to know that stock front ride height for a 2006 6r? Or if anyone still has there 6r at stock height would they mind taking a measurement for me. Thanks for any help guys
  3. Matt21

Summit Point Crash

Not to beat a dead horse here but im gong to agree the CR's at NESBA are by far the best around. I had a bad get off last year at jefferson and everyone of the CR's came over to see if I was ok and offered to help load my truck. They give great feedback and are willing to work with you one on...
  4. Matt21

Parting out 2005 Kawi 636

I'LL take the front rim! email me at matt.falk21@hotmail.com
  5. Matt21

Parting out 2005 Kawi 636

Hey would you have the front rim and triple tree available?
  6. Matt21

bike trouble

Pascal Thanks for the help, Im sending out the front rim soon and once i get it back im going to do just what you said, send the bike out to get checked. Could it be possilbe to have one fork higher then the other? Im just trying to think of the little things that I could of over looked...
  7. Matt21

bike trouble

rcr14 thanks for the help. I think what I am going to do is start with the cheaper fix, Im going to check the steering head bearings and stem nut. I may have over tighten them. If thats not the issue then my next step will be to take it somewhere to have the chassis checked for striaghtness...
  8. Matt21

bike trouble

beac83- The rear ride height should be fine. I havent messed with the rear suspension at all. As for the front forks..... I'm really not sure where they are height wise im sure they are not at stock spec. I do know that I have them all the way at the top of the fork tubes. I plan ion dropping...
  9. Matt21

bike trouble

Hey all, So here is what im having an issue with. My bike does not want to turn in. I just got my rear rim back from frame straight due to it being bent last year from a high crash. I got everything bolted up, topped off all fuilds and fired her up and took it down the street. Went slow at...
  10. Matt21

Back on the iron horse

Yeah stuf like thats happens, but its all good! See you at summit
  11. Matt21

Back on the iron horse

Yeah I was coming out of that last left hander and was his hit on the inside from behind. The bike slid into the pit area and i found my way in the grass right before pit-in. Were the r1 pitted next me?
  12. Matt21

Back on the iron horse

Hey everyone, Kinda new, and haven't done to many track days for anyone to really know me. But last year I had a bad get-off on jefferson which left me with a broken leg and bike. So a whole year later I back and ready to ride again! My next and first TD for this year will be summit main on the...
  13. Matt21

nps racing

Anyone every heard of or have taken their bike to these guys? Im looking to get my motor and head worked on and im just doing some homework on it. thanks Matt
  14. Matt21

Summit Point 4th of July Roll-Call

I'll going! only watching though! But I have a truck if anyone needs to throw stuff in it!
  15. Matt21

SS Brake Line Install

Just got a set of Goodridge SS brake lines. I have an 2006 kawasaki 6r. My question is do the front lines run the same as stock, which is one line comes off the lever down to the right side caliper and then the second line gets fed from the right caliper to the left? Or do both lines come off...
  16. Matt21

tire warmers question

Matt Thanks for the feedback! thats kinda why I was asking this question. I know that I dont push my tires that hard yet. I also didnt know that the tires can actually cool off during track time, thats always good to know! Thanks again
  17. Matt21

tire warmers question

Thank guys for the info! Always helpful
  18. Matt21

tire warmers question

Was thinking about picking up a set for when the weather gets colder. I run DCIII, Does anyone else use warmers with these tires? Im not sure of the operating temp with those tires, would the warmers be to hot for them? thanks
  19. Matt21

Two quetions

Thanks again guys!