Search results

1. M

Alien Motion 4 cell battery

Alien Motion AM4-01 4 cell lightweight battery (15oz) best suited for racing. $45 + shipping
  2. M

Rearset relocator help

Hey fellas, I've been searching for couple hours and haven't found rearset relocators that would move footpegs back and DOWN. I'm 6'3" on 08 R6 with adjustable Vortex rearsets but I'm unable to find comfortable position on the bike. With clipons all the way out to the front and rearsets down and...
  3. M

WTB: Tire changer

Looking for budget oriented tire changer. PM me what you have and asking price. Thanks!
  4. M

WTB: Nice Raxx

Got it, thanks.
  5. M

F4i Track Package

Below is all I have left - great spares for the track. Pitbull triple standard pin - $10 Wind screen - $10 Rear brake mount with caliper with pads - $25 Rear brake line - $15 Brembo brake reservoir - $5 Kill switch (switch is busted but connector and wires are good, good spare to have at the...
  6. M

FS: F4i parts

Front harness with tip over sensor - $40 Brake lever - $10
  7. M

2001 Honda CBR F4i (street and track)

Sold!
  8. M

Water Wetter and Mid-West Weather

I have to switch to a non-ethyl glycol based anti-freeze/coolant this weekend and I'd like to do my part to ensure everyone's safety by running water wetter. Obviously, it does not offer freeze protection and there have been at least 4 trackdays that I've attended where temps dropped below...
  9. M

Chicago to Putnam Park (7/31 SED)

Looking for a ride share to Putnam for myself, bike and gear. If you have room and want to split the cost please let me know. See you at the track!
  10. M

WTB: BHF July 3 group B

Will make it worth your time. Thanks
  11. M

WTB: F4i race fairing stay

Please PM me price and what you have. Thanks
  12. M

HJC CL-15 Helmet

*sold*
  13. M

F4i: Micron Ultralight Titanium Full Exhaust (brand new)

Micron Ultralight TI Full Exhaust - $600 - brand new in box - hydro-formed - titanium - extremely light (50% to 70% lighter then stock) - built for power - standard mount Actual item - ready to ship To give you an idea of what it looks like on 929
  14. M

Thank you Steve, Fred and Turn One

Just a quick shout out to Steve Palola and Fred Duncan for lending me bike stands on Saturday at Putnam and Turn One racing for tires and swift mounting + balancing. I somehow managed to puncture my rear tire on pit entry, and thanks to all of the above, was able to do a quick tire change and...
  15. M

Tire safety concern

My garage is a little leaky and before I got around to winterizing the bike and putting it on stands last December, front and sometimes rear tires were in a very shallow puddle of standing water for about 2-3 weeks. I should add that water was very cold as I live in Chicago and temps outside...
  16. M

Schaumburg to BHF 8/30 - 8/31

Anybody has a spot open? I'm happy to split the costs. If that's not possible I'm willing to split cost of a U-Haul trailer (open, 2 bikes) rental which I can tow both ways. Thanks