Search results

1. mjkuhno

Chicken Hawk ProLine Digital tire warmers

I'm currently selling my Chicken Hawk ProLine Digital tire warmer kit to go in a different direction for the rest of the season. There's absolutely nothing wrong with these warmers, and in fact they work great, but I wanted to give something else a try. I replaced one of the controllers and the...
  2. mjkuhno

Tire service July 12/13 at NCBike?

will Marietta Motorsports be there? Anyone know?? Thx - Mike
  3. mjkuhno

Harbor Freight Lift

OK Nesbians - here's one for you. Considering picking up the Harbor Freight motorcyle lift - @ $299 it seems like a good deal. I've read some reviews across the web and the 'common wisdom' is that the lift table is a good value, but the wheel vise is garbage and should be replaced (they have...
  4. mjkuhno

VIR South June 29/30 - thanks to everyone for a GREAT time!

Thanks to everyone who was there and made this weekend a great time! The weather held To John Allen, Calvin (thx for throwing me the shirt btw) and all the CRs - you're great! Special thanks to Kimmie, CJ and Peanut for giving me a tow and going slow enough when behind me to provide feedback...
  5. mjkuhno

Bringing a new puppy to the track day

Hey Nesbians! OK - need a little advice from people who may have already been through this. My wife and I have been trying to find the 'right time' to introduce a four legged friend back to our family and think we may have stumbled on our next pup. I know NESBA is dog friendly and we...
  6. mjkuhno

Selling a pair of NiceRaxx

Unfortunately no easy way to use these in the new toy-hauler, so selling the pair. If you want to stop tripping over your stands in your trailer, then you need these things. They work great, are super convenient and do the job just as their supposed to. In great condition, no issues or...
  7. mjkuhno

5x10 Stealth All Aluminum Trailer

Trailer will be at the VIR North this weekend - June 1/2 - come check it out!! ------------- Hey Nesbians! 2010 5x10 Stealth Blackhawk V-nose All Aluminum Trailer Black and Silver - no screws on the outside, really good looking Single Axle (no brakes needed) Extra 6" height interior 15"...
  8. mjkuhno

Previously posted Puma 1000v2 boots - for sale again

Recently purchased these boots. Most recent posting here with the post to the original sale. http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=24316 - most recent thread http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=24106&highlight=puma - original sale thread The boots are exactly as described in...
  9. mjkuhno

Spare wheels/tires for rains - use same rotors or spares?

I searched around a little before posting and couldn't find the answer, so I thought I'd throw out there. I've just purchased a 2nd set of rims for my trackday bike and wanted to ask the 'common wisdom' of using the same rotors between the two sets of rims or using separate rotors mounted to...
  10. mjkuhno

Rust prevention for a 'spare' tank

Hi All, OK, so I posted this question in another forum but thought it's definitely more suitable for fellow track day riders on this site, so here goes: What do you do to protect a 'spare' tank once you've taken it off the bike and put it in storage for a while? I have a tank that won't have...
  11. mjkuhno

BeaveRun July 23rd

Hi All, Got the green light from my whife (who's family is in Pitt - out there now for Father's Day) that we should do a combo visit/track day with the family and hit up Beave Run. Heading out for the first time at the track on 7/23 Having never been there - any info/advice on the track? Was...
  12. mjkuhno

State Farm Insurance claim experience?

Hi All, Thought I'd throw this out to everyone's 'combined wisdom'. Took a tumble Saturday at VIR. First things first - I'm OK, which is most important. The bike and gear took a decent hit though and I'm considering my options. The bike is insured (because she is/was street and track day) but...
  13. mjkuhno

Recommendations for tire pressure guage

Hi All, I was wondering if someone had any recommendations for a tire pressure guage - something with an attached hose and the ability to bleed off air if the pressure is too high. Thanks!
  14. mjkuhno

New NESBA member in PA

Hi All, Joined NESBA this year and I guess it would be 'proper' for me to intro myself. First, my name is Mike and I'm in Allentown, PA. I've been riding for approx 20 years and did my first track session a few years ago at the Schwantz school at Barber. Needless to say after that I was hooked...