Search results

1. DUG

Alpinestars 2 Piece Suit 48/58

Alpinestars 2 Piece Suit (I think it's a "Motegi") 48 US 58 Euro Purchased a few years back mainly for the jacket, but just don't do any street riding these days. The jacket has been worn less than five times and the pants remain unused. They have a 360 degree zipper that conjoins them at the...
  2. DUG

RST One Piece Suit 46/56

RST R18 Suit 46 US 56 Euro Purchased as a backup, worn for two sessions (less than 40 minutes), never down. Replacing with a custom suit. Includes Woodcraft pucks. Retail $630 Paid $500 Asking $350 Shipped, $300 for local pickup (Ashburn, VA, 20166; Not sure what dates I'm making yet). Text...
  3. DUG

Anyone painting race bodywork in NOVA/ DC area or pretty close?

Just as the title says, I'm looking to get a new set of Armor Bodies painted and was wondering if anyone knew of someone local or fairly close to my area? I'm in Chantilly, VA by Dulles Airport. Recommendations?
  4. DUG

N2 Gift Certificates

Anybody know where I can purchase a Gift Certificate for a buddy of mine? Couldn't find a link,,,
  5. DUG

Armour Bodies ZX6R 2009-2012 $250 pick up/ $300 shipped. Northern Virgina

Complete set of Armour Bodies race plastics that I ran for two track days before selling the bike. They have never been down, and aside from one hot spot on the lower from before I installed the heat shield they are perfect. Currently they are unpainted with yellow plates (#991) and have a...
  6. DUG

2009 ZX6R 1254miles Clear Title Lots of Extras $5700

Big price drop- Extremely clean 2009 ZX6R that was purchased this past February from a collector with only 8 (eight) miles on the odometer. Apparently, he never rode it, but to his credit he did have it on stands and battery tender along with 9 other bikes. I broke it in on the street for about...
  7. DUG

ZX6R Fresh Build- with street bodywork and clear title. Lots of Extras. Northern Virgina

Extremely clean 2009 ZX6R that was purchased this past February from a collector with only 8 (eight) miles on the odometer. Apparently, he never rode it, but to his credit he did have it on stands and battery tender along with 9 other bikes. I broke it in on the street for about 450 miles before...
  8. DUG

Pirelli Superbike Slick tire height difference? 180/60 vs 180/55

Was wondering if any guys with experience running Pirelli's could chime in. Currently I'm running Superbike slicks and just replaced the 180/55 with a 180/60. I can tell its quite a bit taller in the rear and was wondering by how much? Plan to raise the front end to correct the geometry and was...
  9. DUG

Pirelli Suberbike Slicks tire height difference? 190/60 vs 180/55

Was wondering if any guys with experience running Pirelli's could chime in. Currently I'm running Superbike slicks and just replaced the 180/55 with a 180/60. I can tell its quite a bit taller in the rear and was wondering by how much? Plan to raise the front end to correct the geometry and was...
  10. DUG

2017 ZX10R 20 Miles (New)

I have new 2017 Kawasaki ZX10R with 20 (twenty) miles on the odometer in showroom condition. I purchased this very recently with the plans to build a dedicated track bike to race over the next several seasons. However, due to the operational tempo at work, I will be transient at best...
  11. DUG

Still get N2 credit when you buy a new Yamaha?

Does N2 still offer a track credit if you buy a new Yamaha? If so how much & what's the process?
  12. DUG

07 CBR600RR Race / Track / Street 4000miles $4,000 Or Best Offer

2007 CBR600RR, converted for track use 2 ½ years ago after purchasing it from a coworker. Currently, the mileage is at 4,000 with no issues (see pics for all receipts and maintenance log). It’s been run in Advanced Group at N2, TPM, NYST, MX, and PRE Events; though it never saw an actual race...
  13. DUG

Alpinestars Suit 44 make offer

This a 44US Alpinestars suit that I wore for 2 seasons. Its been down on the right shoulder, repaired by Lizzie Leather, then down again. It has a small tear in the right shoulder that's easily repairable or may be passable as is. I upgraded to a custom suit and have this just sitting around. It...
  14. DUG

Honda EU2000i Generator like new

I have a Honda EU2000i Generator that was purchased from Loudoun Power Sports last summer. Has less than 20hrs total on it. Was winterized and serviced before storage. Will include all the paperwork, owners manual, warranty info, etc. Nothing else to tell, it starts on the first pull every time...
  15. DUG

Off Season Preparation...???

What is everyone doing to prepare for this year? -Bike builds? -Physical fitness? -Watching TV? -Serving jail time? -Watching TV while serving jail time? (it happens) I did seals/suspension refresh, all the usual maintenance... was gonna add some power goodies (exhaust, PC, etc)... But decided...
  16. DUG

2012 Kawasaki ZX6R 800 miles Perfect Condition $7500 OBO Chantilly, VA

2012 Kawasaki ZX6R with 800 miles that I picked up as a second street bike last year. But between tracking my Honda and other obligations I'm just not riding on the street anymore. Bike is in showroom condition, always garaged, and will come freshly serviced with all records. Includes a clear VA...
  17. DUG

2007 - 2012 Honda CBR600RR Complete OEM Body Set Plastics/Lights/Mirrors/Seat $600

Location = Northern Virginia, 10 mins from Dulles. Currently I have a complete OEM body set- plastics/lights/mirrors/seat for a 2007 -2012 Honda CBR600RR. Essentially it will include everything pictured with the exception of the front seat and windscreen. Everything else is present and in...
  18. DUG

New Guy- wondering about bike classes.

Hello, first- thanks in advance. Ive been riding with Nesba for a few years and plan to give racing a try next season. Right now I have a 2012 CBR1000 that rolls pretty good, but Ive heard that running a liter bike really limits the number of races you can enter, not to mention it eats tires...
  19. DUG

Leather Rental

My friend really wants to to ride Summit Main this coming monday (7/22/13). Itll be his first time at the track- all he's talked about for a year. However, his leathers arent ready yet. Does anyone know if you can rent leathers at the track? And from who? :notsure: Any help would be greatlly...
  20. DUG

2012 2013 CBR1000RR Plastics- Northern VA

I have a new set of aftermarket street plastics from C#!*@ for a 2012 13 CBR1000RR. Ive decided to make the bike track only so these gotta go. From what I can tell these are much better than I expected. I mocked up a few pieces on my bike when I had the stock fairings off for service. My best...