Search results

1. Ronstopable

Summit Main Air Fence Help Needed 5/23/2022

All, we will need help getting the air-fence up Sunday evening and taking it down Monday. Please post up here if you can help and also add if it is both up and down or just up or down. We will be offering credits for each if you help. Thanks
  2. Ronstopable

Traxxion Dynamic 15mm fork cap extenders Showa BPF

Came off of 2018 GSXR 1000 will fit other bikes as well. $150 shipped. Already assembled and ready to go.
  3. Ronstopable

AIM Solo

AIM Solo GPS Lap Timer. Good shape works as it should. Mounting bracket included $260 shipped or best offer. Buyer pays any PayPal Fees.
  4. Ronstopable

2009 GSXR 750

09 GSXR 750 Track Bike $3,200 OBO The time has come to sell old reliable . Bike has served me well over the last five years, however old age, weight gain (easier to get a bigger bike than lose weight), and a want for all those new fangled electronics has prompted me put her up for sale. Willing...
  5. Ronstopable

Held Full Speed Suit

Brand New Held Full Speed Leathers ( white and black) size 56 100% kangaroo, full armor and integrated back protector https://www.thevisorshop.com/…/Held-Full-Spe…/m-m-19325.aspx I got a great deal on the suit with the intention of getting it tailored to fit. After trying it on I determined...
  6. Ronstopable

Heroic SP-R Gloves Sz. 9/medium $100

Heroic SP-R Gauntlet Motorcycle Gloves Sz. 9/Medium Excellent condition and never crashed in Heroic SP-R racing gloves. They have kangaroo leather in the palm and fingertip areas along with stingray skin on the impact areas. I just recently purchased these and the previous owner had only used...
  7. Ronstopable

2009 GSXR 600 Superstock Engine

2009 GSXR 600 motor with Super Stock build. Engine has 12 track days on it and runs very strong. I will ship however shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. I will provide the buyer with the custom bazzaz tune I ran as well. If you would like any additional information please send me a...
  8. Ronstopable

XT Ultra-Lap

Get yourself one of these, to see how fast you are going around the track. Unit is in great shape one small scratch on the screen no missing pixles. $95 shipped I'll even include a brand new battery.
  9. Ronstopable

Penske Triple Clicker

Penske Triple clicker just serviced in December $500 shipped. Came off of an 01 gsxr 600. Will fit 01-05 gsxr 600,750 and 1000 currently has a 450lb. spring (8)
  10. Ronstopable

2001 GSXR 600 track bike

2001 GSXR 600 $1,500 located in Brownsville PA No title bill of sale • bone stock motor approximately 15,000 miles • Front forks race tech valves .95 springs set up for 185 lb. rider (fork oil changed in December) • Vesrah RJL front pads • Spiegler SS front and rear...