Search results

1. sti2.5ldohc

Who says they’re aren’t control riders in A group

Just wanted to give a shout out to Les and Melvin that took time out of their own sessions to help me out. I was trying to go too fast on corner entry which would cause me to ruin my exit. They both were extremely helpful and had me riding much faster and safer by the end of the day. -Josh
  2. sti2.5ldohc

07 ZX6R $3500 - DE

Up for sale is my 2007 Kawasaki ZX6R Track Bike. Bike runs great and has lots of goodies installed on it. Bike has been low sided but it's just cosmetic damage. Miles: 8236 Front tire: Micheline Pilot Power 2ct 50% tread Rear tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 90% tread Upgrades: Ohlins 20mm...
  3. sti2.5ldohc

2005 GSXR 750 $2800 Track Bike DE

Selling my track bike as I am getting married this year and trying to buy a house shortly. Bike runs well and is a blast to ride on the race track. The front forks have brand new fork seals and oil refresh. Upgrades: Woodcraft case savors Ohlins front suspension Ohlins rear shock Ohlins...
  4. sti2.5ldohc

Line at NJMP Lighting ?

Hello all, I have a question about the proper line on the Lightning course. At the last day we had there I noticed one rider take an unusual line in the bowl. He would fan out all the way to the outter edge then shoot across to clip apex. Me like most control riders I see stay about mid...
  5. sti2.5ldohc

2004 GSXR 600 $2400 (DE)

Selling my 2004 Suzuki GSXR600 track only bike. This bike has brand new race brake pads. Brand new motul brake fluid. Brand new rearsets. Brand new clip ons. This bike has been entered in ccs races and has won trophies. The bike has a power commander and quickshifter. Also has spare fiberglass...
  6. sti2.5ldohc

2005 GSXR 750 Track bike

Up for sale is my 2005 Gsxr 750 Track bike. Bike runs great and has many upgrades. This bike has 3k in the suspension alone. Upgrades: Woodcraft case savors Ohlins front fork inserts Ohlins rear shock Ohlins steering damper Sato rearsets Woodcraft clip ons Yoshimuara full exhaust system...
  7. sti2.5ldohc

8/31 Njmp I group Crash

http://youtu.be/dxQqh48naVM So after reviewing the video I believe I cut the apex too tight and clipped the curbing. Causing me to loose the front. Any other suggestions? -Josh
  8. sti2.5ldohc

2009 CBR1000RR Repsol Street

I am selling my Honda CBR1000RR Respol Edition. I am the original owner, the bike currently has 8k on it. The reason I am selling is because I simply do not get much chance to ride it anymore. Ive babied this thing from the moment I bought it. Mainly used as a commuter from time to time. It has...
  9. sti2.5ldohc

Anybody Regret Leaving the street?

Hello, I have noticed that quite a few of track riders had given up riding on the street entirely. This is mainly due to it doesn't supply the same rush and is more dangerous. Right now I have a GSXR750 trak bike and cbr1000rr street bike. The more frequently I attend the track I seem to...
  10. sti2.5ldohc

NJMP Vids 6/15

Had a great time riding my second day in I group. I learned a lot attempting to keep up with faster riders. 4th Session http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDIZXnLLiTI 6th Session http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C_594IjS3A&feature=youtu.be
  11. sti2.5ldohc

2000 r6 $1900obo

Sold!