Search results

1. B

SV 1000 S 2005 (seized up) engine for sale

Condition: Seized on the warm up lap of a track day. I do not have enough skill to know what is wrong with it, other than it will not turn at all. Details: Comes off my 2005 Suzuki SV 1000S track only bike Safety wired Seized (will not turn) Selling condition: AS IS Shipping: Prefer local...
  2. B

Pictures from Sept 15

I was at the track day on Sept 15 and my SV 1000 sized up on the first sighting lap. I spent the day walking around the track taking pictures. I purposefully waited so that the track photographer would not lose any money from the sale of his pictures. They're yours to download and have, just...
  3. B

NESBA and TPM

Someone told me that we have a partnership with TPM so we can go attend their events at regular TPM cost (plus a nominal fee). Can anyone give me additional info on this?
  4. B

Track day ideas for Orlando and South-East-FL

I am vacationing in - Orlando from Dec 23 through Jan 01 - West Palm Beach from Jan 02 through Jan 08 I need guidance and advice on where I can do track days.
  5. B

Tracks and Track days in FL

I am vacationing in - Orlando from Dec 23 through Jan 01 - West Palm Beach from Jan 02 through Jan 08 I need guidance and advice on where I can do track days near these two locations.
  6. B

Arai: Is the shell size the same?

I'm getting my mitts on an almost brand new Arai - the problem is that it is Large in size. I need SMALL size helmet. I was told that Arai shells are the same size - you just put a different sized padding inside. Can anyone verify if this is true or an old-wives-tale?
  7. B

A map of all NESBA Tracks

I put together a map of all NESBA tracks http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=201781834457265585128.0004af081cacee129f4a3&msa=0&ll=37.996163,-98.701172&spn=47.3242,92.636719 Check it out..
  8. B

O-i-o

How many of you started to do Outside - Inside - Outside on the street in your car because of what you learned on the track? What other habits are moving over?
  9. B

Delaware Rider

Hello folks Just finished my second track day yesterday - it was Open Track at NJMP. Absolutely loved it - going back for some more!