Search results

1. ADVRacer

NCBIKE 24-25 Roll call!!!

So, I saw in the other thread that tire service is not confirmed for this weekend. I also saw the recommendation that a solution to this dilemma was to run CCW on Sunday. I think that's a great idea! If you've never went CCW on NCBIKE, it's awesome. I think everyone should try and go "Both...
  2. ADVRacer

NCBIKE 24-25 Sep

Will tires and mounting be available at NCBIKE on 24-25 Sep? If so, will the vendor carry dunlops?
  3. ADVRacer

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

I got your pic Here's a pic from our final day in I group. Notice how I towed Dennis all the way to "A" Group. After everything I've done for him and he's got a crush on Ben Walters. Come on bro where's the love?
  4. ADVRacer

Barber Pilgrimage

OK Boys and Girls, it's time for the final preps for the annual Barber Pilgrimage. A time to excercise the skills we've spent the last seven months perfecting. Last I heard it was almost sold out. The Sicilian Racing compound will be hopping with activity and we're all looking forward to the...
  5. ADVRacer

Barber, end of season Meat-n-Greet

The last time I made hotwings, I almost got my ass kicked. I dropped off a plate of "Special" wings for the Irish Racing guys and the only comment I heard was "I aint eating that $%^&". There were rumors of ulcers, skin rashes and cardiac conditions from my "Friends" following that evening but...
  6. ADVRacer

Barber, end of season Meat-n-Greet

At first look, I think there are seven in our group that will be hanging out at the Sicilian Racing site. I'll talk with the others and let you know what we're bringing.
  7. ADVRacer

Patriot / North Roll Call

I was wondering if this is the first time Patriot has been run backwards?
  8. ADVRacer

To early to talk Barber Nov 9-10 ?

Wow, this sounds like it's going to be a Grand Slam like last year. Packed paddock, good food, plenty of adult beverages, good weather and great friends, I'm in both days. Sicilian Racing is standing by to provide some grub for the Meat & Greet. I'll check with the crew and see what we can...
  9. ADVRacer

Outstanding BMRBOY, I look forward to seeing you there! I've still got a little Ole Smokey to share!
  10. ADVRacer

Awesome, stop by our tent and have a cold one. We'll be making final plans for the pilgrimage to Barber next month. Are you going to Barber?
  11. ADVRacer

I was just wondering who's going to join Sicilian Racing at VIR Patriot / North? This will be my fourth year in a row for the Patriot course in October, it's an awesome track for the motards too. I understand this year it will be run in reverse which makes it a Brand New Track, Yeah Baby...
  12. ADVRacer

Love me some nesba !!!!!

Yeah, we enjoyed your company on Saturday night. Haven't laughed that hard since last track day. The people and the socializing is definitely what I come out for, riding is just a bonus. I'm thinking hard about Patriot, I've done it in Oct the past three years. I'm doing Barber in Nov so...
  13. ADVRacer

He made it, he made it!!!!!!!!

Now, we're all watching you and Monkey man. When are we all going to be riding in "A" group together?
  14. ADVRacer

Got bumped to 'I' @ NCBike

Good job and welcome to this sick addiction. "I" Group can be crazy, wide disparity of skill levels. Never assume someone is going to do what they're supposed to do. Plan your passes far in advance and keep them clean. You'll be riding in "A" before you know it.
  15. ADVRacer

Dennis is OK

Dennis has a couple of Sicilian Racing groupies that live real close by so I think the support is covered. We'll all start discussing getting his bike fixed soon. I read a text after my firt post and saw he also boke some ribs. Been there, done that, it ain't fun. We'll get him and his bike...
  16. ADVRacer

NCBike!

It was an awesome weekend with the exception of Dennis' mishap on the last session. I enjoyed the company from up North, it definitely made "A" group at lot more interesting. Thanks for letting me chase you around Vinny, even if it was for only a few turns, lol. I was extremely inpressed with...
  17. ADVRacer

Dennis is OK

For those that don't know, Dennis (Denbesteph) crashed in the final "A" Group session on Sunday. All the intel points to a false neutral leading to a thrown chain coming in to turn nine (High speed section). I spoke with his wife later in the evening and heard he had a broken scapula and they...
  18. ADVRacer

NCBIKE Roll Call

Three Days until NCBIKE Air Fence crew showing up early....Check Cory Two-Butts cooking Saturday night......Check Sicilian Racing gonna be there in force......DOUBLE CHECK CHECK! This is going to be another epic weekend for NESBA on their second round at NCBIKE. Dennis and I are still...
  19. ADVRacer

NCBIKE Roll Call

Definitely going to be another awesome weekend, can't wait!
  20. ADVRacer

NCBIKE Roll Call

LET'S PACK THE HOUSE! Cory's got a feed going Saturday and this will be NESBA's second weekend at NCBIKE. This is an awesome track and only 90 miles away for all the Hampton Roads members. The track was opened in 2012 so in perfect condition, it's super wide and super smooth. Lots of places...