Search results

1. ADVRacer

NCBIKE 24-25 Sep

Will tires and mounting be available at NCBIKE on 24-25 Sep? If so, will the vendor carry dunlops?
  2. ADVRacer

Barber Pilgrimage

OK Boys and Girls, it's time for the final preps for the annual Barber Pilgrimage. A time to excercise the skills we've spent the last seven months perfecting. Last I heard it was almost sold out. The Sicilian Racing compound will be hopping with activity and we're all looking forward to the...
  3. ADVRacer

Patriot / North Roll Call

I was just wondering who's going to join Sicilian Racing at VIR Patriot / North? This will be my fourth year in a row for the Patriot course in October, it's an awesome track for the motards too. I understand this year it will be run in reverse which makes it a Brand New Track, Yeah Baby...
  4. ADVRacer

Dennis is OK

For those that don't know, Dennis (Denbesteph) crashed in the final "A" Group session on Sunday. All the intel points to a false neutral leading to a thrown chain coming in to turn nine (High speed section). I spoke with his wife later in the evening and heard he had a broken scapula and they...
  5. ADVRacer

NCBIKE Roll Call

LET'S PACK THE HOUSE! Cory's got a feed going Saturday and this will be NESBA's second weekend at NCBIKE. This is an awesome track and only 90 miles away for all the Hampton Roads members. The track was opened in 2012 so in perfect condition, it's super wide and super smooth. Lots of places...
  6. ADVRacer

Air Fences for NCBIKE

I was just wondering if people had already been identified as assistance for setting up the air fencing at NCBIKE. Most of us from Sicilian Racing were planning on coming in on Saturday morning. I should be able to assist with the take down if help is still needed.
  7. ADVRacer

SSN in August

Is PC going to be at VIR SSN in August? If so, I need a Med US N-Tec rear slick (190).
  8. ADVRacer

NCBIKE Roll Call

I'm really looking forward to NESBA's first NCBIKE track day. Trying to get an idea of how many people are coming. Sicilian Racing will be there in force. For all of the members that live in Hampton Roads, you'll love the 90-minute ride to the track.
  9. ADVRacer

Where to buy Fork Springs

I was wondering where is the best place to order fork springs?
  10. ADVRacer

US N-Tecs wear dots

OK, I just switched from Q2s to US N-Tecs. I was getting 4-5 days out of the Q2s. Now I'm riding faster with more confidence provided by the slicks. The dots on the right side of the tire are gone after 1 day at NCBIKE and 2 days at VIR North. I'm riding an 06 R6S in "I" group and running...
  11. ADVRacer

Exotic Dancer

So, Sicilian Racing has been bored in the off-season and had some time to write some poetry. I dedicated this one to DENBESTEPH. I know VIR, some friends invited me to her place to meet. She was like an exotic dancer, the way she moves. It was like she knew what I was thinking, she knows...
  12. ADVRacer

Leather Suit Repairs?

Following my crash at patriot 2 weeks ago, I have a hole in the right shoulder of my leathers. The hole is about 2" in diameter and right on top of the pad so no exposed skin. Will they pass tech in that condition? Does anyone know who does repairs to leathers. Any help would be appreciated.
  13. ADVRacer

Video of Crash @ Patriot

I was wondering if the person that made ethe video of the crash at Patriot could post it. I'd like to learn something from the crash but unfortunately, I was knocked unconcious and don't remember anything. I was riding the Blue & Yellow R6 with the checkerboard on the belly pan #63 I group. I...