Search results

1. 4

WTB 2011 GSXR front and rear wheel

For a 600, 750, or 1000?
  2. 4

Rode with TPM for the first time today.

Too be honest I don't really have any complaints with NESBA as an organization. I don't know how you guys could control it, but it'd be nice to have some more weekend track days. I try to focus on all four of those things. My worry was the group I was placed in had a mix of beginner and...
  3. 4

Rode with TPM for the first time today.

I've had minor complaints with things that have happened while attending a NESBA track day. Some things get resolved, and others not so much. It is what it is, but one thing I'll give the people who are running things here. You've got your shit together better than that organization. Way more...
  4. 4

NJMP July 16th

Better start pedaling! Chris, why don't you do some squats! :haha:
  5. 4

Everything has got to go!

What size is the helmet?
  6. 4

Yamaha R1 front seat

2007-2008 Front seat no rips or tears. Great condition. 45 shipped OBO
  7. 4

Handy front and rear stands

Sturdy and solid stands. The rear stand is designed to hook under swingarm spools, and the front goes in a groove under the front forks. Asking $80+shipping OBO.
  8. 4

Shoei X12/R1100 Tinted VISOR w/ tear offs, Joe Rocket leather and mesh jackets.

Joe Rocket Leather Jacket (blue-size 40). Good condition. Zipper on the left wrist came off as well as a button on the right arm. Comes with a couple extra buttons. Doesn't have the removal liner.Asking $60 shipped. Joe Rocket Mesh Jacket (Size Medium) Good condition. Only has a tear in the...
  9. 4

BNIB woodcraft case guard 06-09 gsxr 6/7

That's the clutch side right?
  10. 4

Sold the bike, ALL Gear has to go!

Let me look into that a little bit, and I'll get back with you.
  11. 4

Sold the bike, ALL Gear has to go!

If you didn't have such a damn small head I'd take the helmets. lol Good luck with the sale.
  12. 4

2004 CBR 600RR track package w/trailer - $4250

How much for just the trailer?
  13. 4

Thunderbolt, 6/22

Hot day today, but a lot of fun despite the heat.
  14. 4

Pit Bull Stands

How much shipped to 08302?
  15. 4

Pit Bull Stands

Location? Shipping?
  16. 4

FREE - ATV Hitch Carrier w/Ramp

Got a pic of this? Not sure what it is you're trying to unload. Thanks.