Search results

1. J

2001 Yamaha R6 Track bike.

Dependable, strong, well maintained bike that never let me down. Will take you from Novice thru to Advanced. Has not seen track in 1 1/2 seasons, no more than 5 days/year before that. Ready for tech with newer EBC HH pads, braided lines & various Woodcraft, Graves & Vortex bits. Salvage title...
  2. J

Best price on Q2's?

Who has the best deal on Q2's out there? Shagmoto has no Dunlops listed and I have seen $164 for rears on Motosport (which is Kneedraggers now I learned). Does anyone else have any better prices?
  3. J

'04 VFR800-Great Bike Does it all!

Sold, no thanks to you lot! It isn't the hottest track bike out there but I'm giving you guys first crack at her. She is titled, has only 9700 miles and is in great shape. This really is an amazing bike well deserving its reputation and is capable of doing it all. She's done a half dozen track...
  4. J

Every excuse in the book

Help a brother rider out; ex-racer, new to track days & tired of abusing the street bike on the track (that plastic is expensive!), so I'm looking for a track bike. So many of the ads on our site say "no title" and many are followed by a tale of just WHY. Everything from "its a factory...