Search results

1. denbsteph

Selling Credits 435 for 380

SOLD, thanks to those who inquired. Dennis
  2. denbsteph

Selling Credits 435 for 380

As the title says, selling my credits. Going back to my roots, Dirt bike riding.
  3. denbsteph

Up for Sale 2 days at Hotlanta Advanced group

Days have been removed from the for sale board.
  4. denbsteph

Yep unfortunately, sorry.
  5. denbsteph

Having mechanical issues with the bike, I will not be able to attend RA. Saturday and Sunday, Advanced Group. I payed 470, basic membership. will let go for 450. Thanks!
  6. denbsteph

New organization

:agree: The past three years I have rode with NESBA has been unbelivable, The people I have met, the food consumed at the MEAT and greets, the RA Fundraisers, etc, etc, etc,. I hope for the NE sake that the N2 TD organization takes off and is able to aid to the cause of those that have been...
  7. denbsteph

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

The other Org's I have ridden with are not consistent in their ways ie: tech, signing up for the designated day and riders meetings. Websites saying one thing and meaning another. No consistency, NESBA has structure which I like. Some other orgs have called it almost "Militant"....so be it, it's...
  8. denbsteph

You are correct........I wanna ride, not much faith in other orgs.
  9. denbsteph

Never heard this song before, I'm a metal head.............I started to cry, thank you for showing me how to get in touch with my softer side..........LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: However, it does seem fitting.
  10. denbsteph

I agree, say something..........anything....... :dunno: I'm looking at another bike strictly for TD's, but the break peddle has been slammed to the floor board on this purchase. My loyalties are with NESBA, but the lack of silence and info is an admission of guilt.
  11. denbsteph

Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

Ya it is, but I'm trying to wind down from my walk that I had to take because my truck broke down several miles down the road. I think the alternator took a shit. Lights started getting dim then.............motor turned off. So I started to walk. Oh well. Sorry for the thread hijack. The...
  12. denbsteph

Interesting thought........However, I think there is more to it than meets the eye.........................:dunno:
  13. denbsteph

Friends slow painfull decline

Even new members, such as myself and unbroken13 have come to value the friendships that have been made and will for a life time. I too, hope all this will be resolved for the betterment of its riders and the whole NESBA organization.
  14. denbsteph

I watched that thread concerning the MW until the end. When days started to get cancelled in the SE and no response from NESBA, I thought, oh hell I'm seeing the same pattern that was going on in the MW. Those I e-mail often have heard my concerns about NESBA as a whole. I'm not bashing NESBA...
  15. denbsteph

I'd like to see the SE region stick around, I was getting my R6S back together and looking forward to riding with NESBA in 2015. I concur with bidwell on his comments concerning your presence during all the SE events. Good luck!!! :adore:
  16. denbsteph

Anyone with some juice care to clarify what our fellow riders are concerned about??????????????
  17. denbsteph

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

If I keep looking at bikes, I probably will. ;)
  18. denbsteph

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

freaking schweet!!!!!!!!!!!!