1. McTrackPack

06 GSXR-600 track bike for sale!

2006 GSXR-600, stock engine, full TiForce titanium exhaust (different slip-on now), flashed ECU, JRI rear shock (just got it back from rebuild), Ohlins valving and springs in the forks (done by Fast Bike Industries), Vortex rear sets and clip-ons, key delete, motion pro revolver throttle...
  2. M

2007 zx6r

Low miles bike that is ready for the track! Has clean title and can be put on the street as well very easily. 6500 miles strong engine Armorbodies race body work GPR stablilizer Traxxion dynamics ak20 cartridges Penske rear shock Vortex gas cap Arata full titanium exhaust system...
  3. scythe

2011 Yamaha R6 AMA Pro Supersport

David Gaviria won the 2011 AMA Pro Supersport West Championship on this bike.   Only raced 2011 thru 2013.  Engine built by Matt Worbus in Bend Oregon.  Bike has never been titled. This is track/race bike with a YEC harness and ECU. I have the software and communication cable to update the ECU...
  4. A

Why so few CBR?

Hello, I am a new track rider with about 15 plus years of motocross experience and about 4 years of street riding experience. I just got into riding track days and ride a 2015 CBR1000rr. Just like most of you, I got the bug BAD and am looking to sell it and buy a 600cc dedicated track bike...
  5. N

2008 GSXR Race Bike

Turn key race bike ready for the Track. I'm on to another build so this one has got to go. This bike is in perfect running order with No issues. Ready for the track. Text me and I will send you pictures. Will upload some soon. $4,000.00 obo Cash only Upgrades: Ktech adjustable rear Ohlins...
  6. Bailey Cox

2015 Yamaha R6 Supersport Racebike

2015 Yamaha R6 (clean title in hand) / Dyno paperwork on hand / Supersport Build (4 weekends) / Degreed Cams / Intake and Exhaust Valves 4 race weekends / MUPO Suspension front & rear / Race KIT 30MM 911 Cartridge & EVO Shock / Graves Full Titanium WORKS 3 Exhaust / K&N Race Air Filter (meets...
  7. MarioAlberto

2007-2008 CBR600RR Sharkskinz Firings

2007-2008 CBR600RR Sharkskinz COMPLETE KIT Upper Lower Tank Tail Wheel Windscreen Complete set sells for ~$1100 Kit was painted black and design was freehand drawn y a local Atlanta artist on it with clear over it Fairings have been down and repaired with fiberglass patching. The pictures are...
  8. W

2004 gsxr 6000 track ready $4k

2004 GSXR 600 with a little over 4K original miles, then another 1k or so for track only. Located In dmv area. It was professionally tuned and setup for a 220 -240 pound rider. In perfect mechanical shape, and was dyno’ed scoring higher than the other bikes stored with that profile. Slight rash...
  9. T

2006 Suzuki GSX-R600 Track Ready

Owned for 3 years. Attended appx. 10 track days at Jennings, Barber & Road Atlanta. Bike located in Atlanta GA Completely safety wired Keyless ignition Keyless (yet factory) fuel cap Power commander GP shift setup Quick shifter Braided lines Extra set of wheels (front spare marked as bent, so...
  10. C

Honda CBR 600 F4i

For sale only, no trades: 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i VIN: XXX6771 Miles: 28,512 Bike was lowered by previous owner Have title in hand Purchased in September of 2014 Barely ridden in 2 years Will need oil change Mechanically sound Never been dropped Few normal scratches Have spare chain to go with...
  11. C

Honda CBR 600 F4i

For sale only, no trades: 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i VIN: XXX6771 Miles: To be updated shortly Bike was lowered by previous owner Have title in hand Purchased in September of 2014 Barely ridden in 2 years Will need oil change Mechanically sound Never been dropped Few normal scratches Have spare...
  12. Luke Schneider

06-07 gsxr 600 blown motor $100

Haven't broke it down entirely. Had a knock noise instead of tearing down bought a new motor. Would make good parts or rebuild . $100 and it is all yours. I will be at pit race the 21st contact me on here to meet up and check it out.