sv650

1. Vinnie Vu

06 Track and 04 Street SV650

$3k each, $6k and I'll throw in all the extras I have for the SV platform including extra rims / tires, clutch cover with new water pump, extra dented tank with new fuel pump / filter, pegs, levers, clip ons, track fairings (a gsxr 1000 set, and a hotbodies SV650 set that's have some damage but...
  2. scythe

2006 SV650 Track / Race Bike

The bike has only seen the track and only has 4,850 miles on it. This bike has only had 2 owners. I have the Certificate of Origin, but there is not title since it has never been registered. It has been a great track day bike for me over the last six years and has been meticulously maintained...
  3. Emerson

2005 SV650 "Project bike" for sale.

Selling this "project" 2005 Suzuki SV650. Bike currently doesn't run but we haven't done anything to it. Our guess is just new fuel and an tune up. Bike has been sitting for about a year. Clean and clear title, dash shows 7k miles but its an aftermarket dash so not sure on actual mileage. Here...
  4. Robby

WTB Second gen SV650 Engine

I am looking to buy an engine for my SV650 superbike. It does not matter if it is stock or built. please let me know what you have. I would like to pick it up ASAP Thank you
  5. C

2006 Suzuki SV650S for Sale (Cary, NC / 13625 miles / $2,950 / with street conversion kit)

Due to a very busy schedule for 2017, I have decided to sell my 2006 Suzuki SV650S (13,625 miles) and I am asking $2,950. I used it last year at VIR & NC Bike. The bike runs great. A street conversion kit is available in case you want to use on the road (additional pictures / video available...