09 R6 Daytona 200

Dragon

I purchased this bike with the intentions of building it and giving the Daytona 200 a shot next March. I had to stop the build after discovering a nerve condition in my leg that wont allow me to compete until after surgery. Anyways, the bike is 90% complete with the following already completed:

09 R6 with 5,500 miles on stock motor
RaceTech GS-3 shock and 20mil forks set up by Kenny at MRP (zero miles on suspension)
Vortex 520 conversion with every sprocket combination available
Full Hindle exhaust
SS brake lines
Painted body work from previous owner. Good condition with minor flaws.
GPR V4 Stabilizer
YEC ECU and Race Harness (currently set at default for pump fuel) with pit limiter and 3 maps available
SynchroTech GP Quick Shifter
Light Weight Fairing Stay
Vortex Case Savers (left and right)
K&N Filter

Everything else on the bike is stock and is included in the sale (as spares if needed). The listed items have not been installed yet since I stopped the build but are still in the box and will go with the new owner of the bike or I can install prior to sale:

Vortex Rearsets
Vortex Clip-ons
Vortex Gas Cap
Vortex Shorty Clutch and Brake levers
Rear SS brake line
New Bridgestone Slicks

Currently, I only have a couple spares to go with the bike. I have a new fairing stay (still in box) and fuel pump. I may have a few other items laying around but nothing comes to mind at the moment. I have video of the bike running that I can email upon request. I dont check the site often so its best to call/text or email me for questions. Asking $6,700. Thats exactly what I have in the bike and well worth if for a very clean, low mileage bike with zero miles on all the parts listed and still sealed in the box for resale if you wish. NO TRADES!

image4.jpeg image2 (2).jpeg image4 (3).jpegimage2 (1).jpeg image1.jpeg image5 (2).jpeg image6 (1).jpeg image3 (1).jpeg image4 (1).jpeg image5 (1).jpeg

240-726-2721
sg.hoffman@yahoo.com