2006 Honda CBR 600RR

2006 CBR 600RR

$4500 OBO

724 882 9588

Clean title, low speed low side at Summit Main - clip on broke and replaced, bodywork damaged but usable.

Uncut wiring harness …can be put back to street if you want (no street bodywork included)

5000ish miles stock motor

Located near Pittsburgh PA

Motor:

Stock

BMC filter and NGK plugs

K&N oil filter and Motul oil

Leo Vince slip on

Brakes:

EBC wave rotors front and rear

EBC epfa pads

Galfer lines front and rear

Motul rbf fluid

Suspension:

Elka stage 4 rear shock 200lb rider

Racetech springs front 200 lb rider

Racetech gold valves compression

Racetech HFQV rebound valves

GPR steering damper

Bodywork

OEM tank cover and air duct covers

Sharkskins everywhere else all in perfect shape never repaired . Professionally painted VW jazz blue

Woodcraft Case covers(both sides)

Woodcraft frame sliders

Woodcraft rearsets

Zero gravity double bubble

Vortex clip ons

Brembo clutch lever

Transmission

Yoyodyne slipper

Brenett clutch

Renthal sprockets 15/43

D.I.D. EVR3 chain (520)

Tires

Q3s

Battery:

EarthX
0ceb035f59b715ba5286b13220bf0cb3.jpg

f5ae05f44e422cb46891fe4b53aa5993.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Finally giving into the 7fiddy huh? Dang, why do I have to be so low on fun-funds right now.

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
I'm not going to offend you right now hahaha. For your sake I hope it sells before winter. For my sake, I hope it doesnt. I'm all across the board with what I think I want. Keep the 1k. Get a 600. Get another 675. Get an sv. Buy a grom. Sell the 1k and put it towards another 1k with electronics. Is there counselling for people like me? LOL

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Maybe I can be the first to create help groups.......... to help fund my habit.

Kurt_Orban

I'm not going to offend you right now hahaha. For your sake I hope it sells before winter. For my sake, I hope it doesnt. I'm all across the board with what I think I want. Keep the 1k. Get a 600. Get another 675. Get an sv. Buy a grom. Sell the 1k and put it towards another 1k with electronics. Is there counselling for people like me? LOL
This is exactly how my brain has been has been working lately hahahahaha

Great starter/intermediate bike. With winter coming it would be a good opportunity to get to know it before next season. I learned a lot on this bike. Make an offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
FYI - this is a very very clean bike, and Mike is a great guy. This could make a great track bike for somebody....... Nice christmas present......

AceWaters

Survived the freezing cold to pick this beauty up yesterday. Looking forward to riding this season and meeting some of you guys. Thanks again for a smooth transaction Mike.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Awesome! Glad to see you found a buyer, Mike, and Ace - I can attest that the bike has been well cared for. Enjoy that CBR - and I hope to see you out there!

Bill