2008 Yamaha R6

meanstrk

Control Rider
Akrapovic slip on. ASV shorty levers. Pretty much stock otherwise. 27K miles as shown in the pic. Tires are in like new condition and the bike runs as it should. Currently set up as GP shift but it easily changed back to standard. New battery and I have checked the valves which are all in spec. Oil is fresh as well. This would make for a great track bike, which was my intention before my HVAC unit took a dump on me.

NO TITLE. I bought it from a Marine at Camp Lejeune who told me he had lost the title and had submitted for a replacement from CA. Being a retired Marine myself, I took him at his word. Since then it's been crickets with no returned calls, texts, or emails. I ran the VIN before I picked it up and was told that it came up clean, but no record shown. I was also told this was likely due to the bike not being registered for a while, and since the CA tag on it shows 2011, this would hold true. This was all explained to be by the LEO that I had run the VIN. I can show emails and texts that back all this up and am showing the VIN in the pics for anyone to run if they want. The bike is located in Carthage, NC. I am not interested in trades but will entertain offers. Don't like the price? Feel free to make an offer, but I am not going to give it away.

DSCF6013.jpg

DSCF6016.jpg

DSCF6018.jpg

DSCF6020.jpg

DSCF6023.jpg

meanstrk

Control Rider
Damn. You are right....

I have it listed for $3800, which is my way of letting someone talk me down to $3500.

meanstrk

Control Rider
I am taking the bike to DMV tomorrow to start the process of getting a bonded title, so for now it is off the market. I will be relisting it for sale when I get the title in. Thanks for the messages and questions!