2013 BMW S1000RR

asabS1krr

Loving Life
Control Rider
Director
IMG_2854.JPG IMG_2854.JPG Im looking to sell my 13 BMW s1000rr with a bunch of extras. I would love to sell as is and not have to break it back down to stock. I bought the bike back in 2013 brand new from cross country cycle in NJ. It was all black. I immediately purchased the SBKmotoworks.com goldbet fairings. Please only serious buyers contact me I don't need to sell it. Its a bitter sweet situation.... I LoVE this bike but I'm infatuated with the new R1. Asking $15500 for the bike with all the extra goodies and all the stock parts and fairings. For the bike back to stock color, rear sets, levers, stock tail light, and minus sati race hooks, case covers, lever protection, windscreen, and emblem led blinks $13500. Located long island NY. Bike is in mint condition.

Goodies
Austin RAcing:
GP2R DeCat Exhaust

Bonamici Racing Of Italy:
Lever Protection
Leveres
Rear Sets GP Shift

Competition Werks:
Integrated Tail Light
Licences Plate bracket

Bmw Emblem Led flush mount front blinkers
Sato Racing Hooks
GB Racing Case covers
Rear Seat Cowl

After The Fact:

I also have a second set of rime powder coated blue with Galfer wave rotors and a full abs sensor setup.
Last year after i wrecked my old track bike i got the idea to track the S1000RR. I toke it to California SuperBike School for 2back to back days. Loved it but the fear or crashing my love made me not ride as hard as i normally would. As a result i purchased a new track bike and now have a extra set of rims that can be swapped easly with track tires (slicks). These are for sale separate from the bike for a additional $800. I paid over a $1100 buying it piece by piece.

I also just got a Brand New Power Commander for the bike though a barter. I never felt the bike needed it but got the chance to get it for some easy work. Just needs to be installed and dyno tuned. If i don't sell bike I plan on doing it next month. It retails for $380 i would be willing to sell for $200.

I think that is everything.
Email asab1728@gmail.com
Text Or call 631 786 0483
Contact me either email or by phone for images. This is the only one i could get to load.