FS: 2010 R1 Track Bike - Central, PA

JoshC

Hey Guys,

I've been thinking about putting this up for a while just for the lack of time to ride it anymore. I've only been able to get in a handful of track days over the past two years. And my time is going to be split up even more soon with a new addition to the family

Anyway details on the bike:

2010 White R1 bought new with zero miles. Also listed for sale on the R1 Forum, there older pictures of it there too.

It was ridden on the street for the first two years and then I got into the track a bit.

It was converted to full time track duty back in 2013. But I've only done about 14 or so days on it total. I've pulled off the Ohlins suspension and BrakeTech rotors and gone back to stock. Those items are for sale on the R1 Forum if interested.

I had a minor low side back in 2012 at VIR which dented the first tank and first graves full exhaust, along with taking out the stock left side plastics. Since then its gotten Armour Bodies race glass, which has been patched a bit due to a very slow tip over in wet grass...

Last July I was in a highside at NJMP; bike was relatively unscathed with only a bent rearset, some scuffs on the sliders, bent clipon, and dent in the tank.

I replaced the tank and clipon bar and patched up the body work a bit. The current replacement tank has a small dent near the seat area, I bought it like that from ebay. Body work could certainly use a thorough repair job, I've just been cobbling it together because I planned on getting new this year. Instead here we are.

Bike has always been stored indoors, either garaged or in heated basement. Currently living in my basement at the moment. Asking $5,750 OBO.

Tires are Dunlop GP-A Pro with 2 days on them, lots of life.

Mods:
Graves full titanium low mount
ECUnleashed flash
PCV w/ Autotune gear adv. enabled
Annitori QS Pro Quick Shifter
Speigler Front and Rear Stainless Lines
Brembo 19 RCS adj. MC
Brembo Levers
LacoMoto CF Swing Arm Covers
LacoMoto Rear Hugger
Lightech chain adjusters
Motion Pro Rev2 throttle (I have a new boot for the cables, old one dry rotted quickly)
Woodcraft Rear Sets
Woodcraft front axle sliders
Woodcraft case savers/sliders
Woodcraft Clipons
Motorvation rear axle, spool, clutch sliders
Shorai LFX18A1-BS12 lightweight battery
K&N Filter
Air Box Mod
Fuel Line Mod
Graves Block Off Plates
Harris 1/4 turn gas cap
COX radiator guard
Rizoma oil filler cap
Pro Bolt Titanium drilled magnetic oil pan drain bolt
Ferodo XRAC pads up front two track days on them
Stomp grip on the tank
drilled titanium banjo bolts and front caliper bolts

Bike has 5,143 miles on it all from me. The last state it was registered and insured in was Virginia so the title is from Virginia, but I have the title in hand.

I've gone through one OEM CCT, the updated model is installed now and has worked fine, no issues there. Chain and sprockets are original OEM. Seat is OEM. Body work is slightly beaten up from the last get off but the bike runs very strong and has no issues.

Oil has been changed after every other track day. Amsoil 10w40 syn.

The majority of the stock parts are gone, but I still have the exhaust, and clip-on switches for the lights. All wiring for stock lights is still in place so it could easily be converted back to a street bike if desired.

Any questions feel free to ask, I may have missed something along the way.

Thanks for looking. email: joshcooney74 (at-gmail.com)

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
I watched this bike develop on the R1-Forum....Buy with confidence.....Wish you weren't selling it....but good luck with the sale.....

JoshC

Thanks Tad. I remember chasing you around on it at NJMP a few years back, and then again at VIR south later. I really was on the fence about selling it, but I hate to have it just sitting in the basement not being used. And I just don't see the schedule working out to get to the track much over the next few years. Hopefully someone can take it and make good use of it.

-Josh

Erk14

Hey I'm interested in your bike. If it's still for sale please call me 814 571 7959. I live in State College so I'm thinking I'm kind of near you. Thanks