KTM RC390 Cup bike

crewnutz

Selling Renzo Ferreira's 2015 KTM RC390 Cup bike. This bike was used by Renzo Ferreira for two rounds of the MotoAmerica KTM RC390 Cup series this season before being kept for use only as a practice bike.

Ridden less than 10 times this year between two races and a few trackdays.

Bike is as it came from KTM for the RC390 Cup. Bike is located in Bridgewater, NJ. Comes with front and rear stands.

Please email info@teamrabidtransit.com with inquiries or PM me on here.

Asking $5,000

20161111_115555_zps59nz6tk2.jpg

20161111_115630_zpspowarxow.jpg

tdelegram

Control Rider
These are super fun bikes boys and girls, road racing world did a comparison with control tires of the 300 class and the ktm came out on top. I personally wasn't surprised. I have really increases my pace on my big bike after only 4 days on the little bike. I would love to see a few more 300's in the paddock as chasing SV's is a losing proposition.

Kevin, here you go, another $600 for Fitzgerald to rebuild the suspension and youre in business.

tdelegram

Control Rider
There's a brand new one at Barnes Brothers south of Pittsburgh, they are motivated to sell. It's a 2015.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Find out how many hours are on the motor since last rebuild, that's close to what you could get a left over new one for. If you plan to finance the interest rates will be several points higher on a used bike and you may end up paying more with interest than if you bought a new left over. If you have questions about 390's in general PM me I think I have finally sorted mine. As an FYI I got a 2015 cup bike last summer with a 2 race s and 1'track day motor, 3 sets of controls and 3 sets of rear sets, extra full set of body work, extra wheels with rains, 25 plus new sprockets some transmission gearing (3,4,5&6) and other extras. For 7k, I think the one your looking at is a little high price wise and they are counting on njmp proximity to cover the premium.

crewnutz

Find out how many hours are on the motor since last rebuild, that's close to what you could get a left over new one for. If you plan to finance the interest rates will be several points higher on a used bike and you may end up paying more with interest than if you bought a new left over. If you have questions about 390's in general PM me I think I have finally sorted mine. As an FYI I got a 2015 cup bike last summer with a 2 race s and 1'track day motor, 3 sets of controls and 3 sets of rear sets, extra full set of body work, extra wheels with rains, 25 plus new sprockets some transmission gearing (3,4,5&6) and other extras. For 7k, I think the one your looking at is a little high price wise and they are counting on njmp proximity to cover the premium.

Huh? The bike is sold but thanks for your valuable input...

tdelegram

Control Rider
I
Huh? The bike is sold but thanks for your valuable input...
In put was for the craig's list posting, I spoke with Jeff and knew he bought this bike. I wasn't trying to sabotage your sale but rather help a newbie so they aren't ripped off.