Race Ready 2006 R6 - Full track day package!

Ansleywynn4

For sale is not only a fully Race ready 2006 R6, but an entire track day package that includes pretty much everything you would need/want to run the bike in track days. Literally a spare everything!

This is a pro bike, with $10,000+ in upgrades and spares. NOT STREET LEGAL. I sadly have only gotten a couple of days out of the bike, but my loss can be your gain.

I bought the bike before the season in 2013, and put two track days on it, before having a problem with what ended up being the quick shifter. Problem is remedied now, although I have not been able to get to a track day this year.

Bike was run/flushed/winterized in October. This includes valve check / compression check / throttle body sync, full flush, etc...

most of the pics are with the plastics off, as That is how I store the bike for the winter.

the bike was laid down at Barber in 2012, hence the patch job on the current gas tank, and random scrapes on the right side. This was prior to my getting the bike, and I bought a spare tank in case the white one had any problems. It has not.

You can literally get a battery (current is spent), fill with coolant, slap the plastic on, and hit a track day.

mileage - 8100 (rebuilt around 4500)

PC3 (dyno tuned map)

TI FORCE full exhaust

ASV shorty levers

CTR suspension- built forks

Penske rear (YAMAHA R6 AMA RACE KIT, GAS FORK DOUBLE ADJUSTABLE, 8987 TRIPLE ADJUST PIGGY BACK REAR SHOCK)

Woodcraft pegs

Ohlins damper

flip switch ignition

extras: - a full compliment of race ready stuff

Two full sets of plastics - (red set has a touch of damage, but easily patched - see pic)

Rear wheel with rotor (save time and $ on rain changes!)

Sprockets - all 520- (drive- 16 / 16 / 15) (driven - 42 / 43 / 44 / 45 / 47) (riding on 15/45 now i think)

Brake pads front and rear (x2)

spare control lever

spare tank with spare pump

oil filters (x3)

Spare plugs

spare grips

spare linkage

spare safety clips

spare chain (520)

spare master link

chain breaker

front and rear stands

Tires:

Rain - dunlop kr 222 - 1/4 track day

Set of Dunlop GP's - one qualifier session

Set of Dunlop GPA's - one track day (mounted)

Other stuff to go -

MOTO D - dual temp tire warmers

Knox handroid hand armor gloves (google them)

lap timer with beacon

I would like to send all of the above for $3800

delivery in the triangle is negotiable.

thanks for looking
r6 1.jpg photo1.jpg photo2.jpg r6 2.jpg photo6.jpg photo7.jpg photo8.jpg photo14.jpg photo17.jpg r6 3.jpg

kneedragger45

I know that bike. Joe Calabros.
RPM Cycle Works is my company.
We built that bike for him for the 2011 and 2012 AMA season. Was there when he pitched it at Barber.
Glws!

RPM Cycle Works
"Sportbike' Trackday Headquarters"
www.rpmcw.com

Ansleywynn4

Sold-

Kneedragger- that's awesome. Great build. Sad I didn't get to ride it more.
I may link you up with the buyer if he ends up with questions I can't answer....