#18's First day

HavocCat

Chris
I can't thank the N2 crew enough for the excellent time I had yesterday 08/30/2014 at the beave.

The amount of feedback and constructive help that you get is great, and if you ever have questions you don't just get answers you actually are shown techniques to help you improve.

Overall this was an excellent time, I am still on my adrenaline high 24 hours later, and I can't wait for my next track day with N2!

Thanks again!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Glad you had a good time time! Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself, good to meet you. See ya out there next time!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Is that you Chris? I had a great time watching you improve throughout the day! I'm amazed that this was your first track day ever! You were doing great passing and setting up riders to be passed! Just keep working on the things that we spoke about and you'll improve even more! It was great riding with you and I hope to see you more out at the track!

HavocCat

Chris
Awesome, was browsing the forums and wondered if that was you Lenny!

Yeah going to keep working on those things and hope to keep improving, I am going to be signing up for NJMP Lightning coming up in early October, so I am hoping to see you there.

Also, the footage I got from the tail of my bike is awesome. I can definitely see the progression I made with my body positioning throughout the day, still gotta work on my hoppy transitions but there are a few good ones in there as well!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Thats some good stuff to hear Chris! I'll be at Lightning and we can get you even better on that bike! I'm happy to see that you saw the improvement on the videos! Keep it up Chris, your doing great!

Kengblom

Control Rider
You did very well for your first track day! It was great working with you ! I hope to see you out there again soon - come down to NJMP too!!

HavocCat

Chris
Thanks Kevin, the instruction from you guys is awesome. Couldn't have made it easier for a first timer than you guys did. Was very structured, thank you for that.

10/04/2014 NJMP- Lightning or bust.

mpusch

Micah
Great meeting you Chris. Couldn't ask for a better day to be out on the track.

Thanks for the ice!