2005 SUZUKI GSXR 750

Motofun352

Control Rider
2005 Suzuki IMG_2337.JPG GSXR 750 that took me all the way to A group. It has 9723 miles with the following modifications:

PC III power commander (mapped for 93 octane pump gas)
Race Tech front suspension (4 TDs since rebuild)
Ohlins rear shock (4 TDs since rebuild)
Sharkskinz Body work (really could use a repaint)
Brembo radial master cylinder
Galfer steel brake lines (front only)
Woodcraft case cover,frame sliders, and rear sets
Sato full titanium exhaust
520 chain with new and extra AFAM sprockets
Power Commander quick change (GP shift)
Vesrah SRJLXX pads
Accumen gear position indicator
Vortex gas cap
Vortex fairing stay
Tech Spec tank grippers

Spares include

Shop manual
Rear brake rotor
Kickstand
2 air feed tubes with screens
Subframe, complete
Sato exhaust canister (dented)
Fittings for a pit bull radial steering damper, just needs to damper
Aluminum fairing stay(Motogp?)
2 spare new AFAM Aluminum rear sprockets
Misc Woodcraft rearset parts and pegs
3 rear sprocket carriers (no idea how I ended up with 3 of these but mount the sprockets and make gear changes easy)
2 rear wheels, one with rotor and extra set of cush rubbers. No dents, just scratches on rims.

The bike has a MSO as it has always been a track bike, this makes it difficult to return to street duty. It has just had its valve clearances checked, cam chain adjusted. Needs new tires. Will help with delivery to 150 miles but shipping is not included. $4500

Call me at 5 seven zero, 9 two 5, 5 nine one 4 or e-mail sixpackcbx@yahoo.comIMG_2335.JPG IMG_2336.JPG IMG_2337.JPG

Motofun352

Control Rider
Forgot to add that I also have a spare gas tank, blue with dents...It works fine and in a pinch would keep you on the track.

Motofun352

Control Rider
Time for this to go to a new home...$4000. Also has just had a professional engine tune including valve adjustment.

Motofun352

Control Rider
Let's make a deal......I don't want to sell all the parts separately, it took to long to put it all together.....

J. Rivera

I'd look kinda crazy going to summit without a track bike wouldn't I? Lmao. Sucks for me, no luck with finding something locally. But if anything, I'll be in touch. Thank you much! Be safe. Do they have stock bike track days?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Stock bike track days? You don't need a bike that's been converted to track use only. Stock is fine so long as it's prepped according to the tech section in the Riders Manual. And it's somewhat sporty, not a cruiser. What do you have?

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I'd look kinda crazy going to summit without a track bike wouldn't I? Lmao. Sucks for me, no luck with finding something locally. But if anything, I'll be in touch. Thank you much! Be safe. Do they have stock bike track days?

Not at all. There are a ton of street bikes at track days.

J. Rivera

08 Cbr 1000rr...I just wanted to take a "track Bike" (err purchase one) so that I don't ruin my primary bike in the event I do go down. Heard these guys get aggressive, bumping and/or passing closely. Last track day I had was over 10 years ago now. So I'm back to newb on the track... Not riding.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
No one should be getting aggressive and bumping anyone. There are passing rules. If someone is repeatedly breaking them, they will be spoken to. If you or anyone sees rules infractions, please bring them to the attention of the captain of the group, the director, or a CR.

That being said, we always say don't bring anything to the track you aren't willing to take home in pieces. It happens, unfortunately.

But, our events are run with safety in mind and the CRs are there to help you improve

Motofun352

Control Rider
08 Cbr 1000rr...I just wanted to take a "track Bike" (err purchase one) so that I don't ruin my primary bike in the event I do go down. Heard these guys get aggressive, bumping and/or passing closely. Last track day I had was over 10 years ago now. So I'm back to newb on the track... Not riding.
Just about everybody starts out (or restarts, in your case) on a street bike....I did on my new 2YK R1 way back. A dedicated track bike is somewhat of a luxury for most guys. Certainly a CBR 1000 is more than enough.

J. Rivera

@HondaGalToo, thank you very much... Great to know that the group is very positive. I truly can't wait to get out there and ride with what sounds like a tight knit community.

I'm shopping for a bargain of a bike...lol. I know that all the aftermarket parts add up quickly.;):( Then throw in gear... Yikes.