2007 Adventure Manufacturing Toy hauler - Best reasonable offer

Selling a 2007 Adventure Manufacturing 26FBS toy hauler. I have used this for track days, camping and non local work. It has done everything well.

The good:

Everything works. The furnace blows warm air and the AC cold. Microwave, refrigerator and stove have done well. New jack. Tires in very good shape. Inspection is current. Has a $300 cover purchased last year that’s yours. Water and sewer lines go with the sale. New owner can have the Pitbull bracket I put in for my track bike or I can remove. I installed four recessed D rings in garage which supported an 800lb touring bike with ease. I did recessed so there is no tripping hazard. One full and one mostly full 30lb propane tanks.

Nice size garage. Plenty of storage.

Trailer sits low making loading/unloading a breeze. This is a real positive in wet weather.

The not so good:

The right rear corner of the roof has water damage in an area about one foot by eighteen inches. There is a corresponding small soft spot in the garage section floor. Same corner. This is repairable however I do not have the space.

The linoleum floor has a tear. This floor is an easy fix. The tear is readily accessible.

I live in a suburban cul-de-sac and the neighbors would be unhappy with me working on a trailer of this size. It just takes plywood, good weather and space. I have 2/3.

If you type in Adventure Manufacturing 26FBS on Google and look at a General RV site they have a 2008 sold one that is identical to this one both inside and out.

The toy hauler is stored in Cuckoo, Va. I will answer any question as best I can. If you want special pictures I can get those but but bear with me there will be a few days delay as I have to get there, uncover her - weather cooperating.