2007 GSXR 600 -- Police Bike

Hirsch

Due to a change in finances I don't think I will be on track this year and who knows about next.:( Seems a shame to let this beast just sit. Bike is in Indianapolis. Asking $7800.

Here's the low down (and I may be forgetting things).

2007 GSXR 600. Safety First built the bike for me last winter and it has seen ~8 track days. It fell over once. Seriously, ask Fred. It sent me over the top and proceeded to wander over to the grass and slow down until it tipped over. It has a very small ding on the right lower. I should get pics up of that soon.

The bike had a brand new, zero miles motor with super sport build. I'm not sure how many miles are on it now, but not many. Brand new hot bodies body work with a awesome paint job from Dean.

It also has..
Forks: Traxxion AK-20 cartridges
Penske Triple Clicker shock
Hotbodies bodywork w/superbike tail
Hotbodies Supersport windscreen
Vortex Rearsets/Sprocket
Woodcraft left case cover
Moto-R right side case cover
Performance Friction brake pads
Galfer Superbike brake lines front/rear
Pit Bull steering damper
Lightened rear rotor
Tsubaki chain-520 gearing
Hindle full race exhaust
Bazzaz Performance quick shifter
Yoshimura EM-PRO kit ECU
Yoyodyne ¼ turn throttle

It will come with a spare set of wheels and rotors.

With thanks to Matt, here are some on track pics..

571232240_4AbGS-M.jpg

571234177_UxLqA-M.jpg

That's all I can think of right now. Interested? Questions? Give me shout. 317.490.3990. Not the chatty type? patgxg@comcast.net

GK#103

Dude! go out shake that money maker,buy tires ,go to track....J/K. hope all is well, missed ya this year.
Serious bump for a fast,well sorted machine. I've ridden with Pat for years, & this bike is mint.

Hirsch

Thanks for the props!

I've missed not getting to ride this year. Hopefully next year.

Bike is still available..... Price drop...$7200!!!!!!!!!