2012 Ducati 848 EVO for sale

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
2012 Ducati 848 EVO

Runs very well! Been a great bike. Lots of fun to ride. I hate to sell it but I have only ridden it a couple of times over the last year. Hate to see it sit so would rather it go to someone who will ride it and enjoy it. Bike is track prepped and ready to ride!

No title - Bill of sale only

$8500 obo

Vortex rearsets
Vortex clip ons
Vortex brake lever guard
Vortex keyless gas cap
Stock Brembo front brakes
Stock Showa suspension
Brembo 19x20 master cyl
Stock steering damper
Optimal Racing bodywork
Danmoto slip on exhaust
Woodcraft frame sliders (not installed)

Comes with Pit Bull rear stand and TRS pins

Bike located near Baltimore, MD. May be able to meet up within a reasonable distance. 848.jpeg

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Update! - Clean title and lowered price!

CLEAN TITLE!! - This was a salvage bike and I had a salvage title for it. Went to MVA and took the time and effort to get a clean title in my name.

$8000 obo

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Alright everyone...adjusting the price again to try and get some traction on this. Would like to get it sold before I do something stupid like take it racing!! ;-)

$6900 obo

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Kappy and Rob, I am with you both! I am pretty close to just saying forget it and take it racing! It's such a fun bike and even though I would like to put the money towards other fun stuff, any lower on the price and it won't be worth it to me personally to sell it regardless of what it is actually worth.

So it may end up at an AHRMA event soon enough ;-)

tdelegram

Control Rider
Kappy and Rob, I am with you both! I am pretty close to just saying forget it and take it racing! It's such a fun bike and even though I would like to put the money towards other fun stuff, any lower on the price and it won't be worth it to me personally to sell it regardless of what it is actually worth.

So it may end up at an AHRMA event soon enough ;-)
Put a big tank on it and endurance race it.