2016 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ Z71 4WD

ar556

Located in Pittsburgh, PA. Pictures in Craigslist ad:
https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/d/pittsburgh-2016-chevrolet-silverado/7066119701.html

2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 4WD LTZ Crew Cab
Black Exterior
Black Leather Interior
5.3 Liter V8
Automatic
34,xxx miles

Options:
- LTZ Plus Package
- Midnight Edition
- Power Sunroof
- Heated & vented seats driver and front passenger
- 4" Black tubular assist steps
- Enhanced driver alert package
- Seats, front full feature
- Chevrolet mylink audio system w/ 8" color touch and navigation
- Trailer brake controller
- Front and rear splash guards
- LED lighting, cargo box

Added Equipment:
- Fold-a-cover G4 Elite quad folding and locking hard tonneau cover w/ personal caddy
- Borla cat-back dual exhaust, black chrome tips
- K&N cold air intake (stock airbox included/available)

Clean and clear title in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ar556

Been looking for a truck exactly like this one just if it had the 6.2 v8

There’s discounted pricing available for N2 members if you change your mind :) The 5.3 was plenty of power for me without the premium fuel requirement of the 6.2. I pulled a ~8k toy hauler with it for the last 2 seasons. You definitely know it’s back there, but it pulls and stops it no problem. The truck runs out of available payload before it runs out of power.

TN_Racer

I have a 5.3 Chevy Avalanche and it does good on the flats but steep mountain inclines it struggles when hauling my loaded toyhauler. Do you know tow capacity on this truck? So many variations but now after checking it looks like the newer 5.3 1500 may be able to handle the hills better.

ar556

I have a 5.3 Chevy Avalanche and it does good on the flats but steep mountain inclines it struggles when hauling my loaded toyhauler. Do you know tow capacity on this truck? So many variations but now after checking it looks like the newer 5.3 1500 may be able to handle the hills better.

It’s advertised as 9,100, but more realistically using the GCWR of 15,000 minus the GVWR of 7,200 leaves 7,800. That happens to be the exact GVWR of my current toy hauler and keeps me in spec for tongue weight, payload, etc. when it’s fully loaded. You definitely have to mash the gas pedal in the mountains, but it will maintain highway speeds. That said, I’m selling because I ordered a new Duramax :)