2017 TENTATIVE SCHEDULE

rlong.us

Ron Long
Their partner, EvolveGT has a few VIR events on their website (evolvegt.com/schedule). Went to NCBike Nov 5-6 which was my first time doing a partner TD and had a blast, the coaches/org were good people.

Not sure if you ran with any of the EvolveGT events in 2016 but I was worried I'd have troubles with getting into the track or with them not having me on their lists but everything went smoothly.

Menotomy

World's Okayest Racer
Control Rider
Not sure if you ran with any of the EvolveGT events in 2016 but I was worried I'd have troubles with getting into the track or with them not having me on their lists but everything went smoothly.

Same here, I've done several EGT events and never had an issue at the track after registering via the N2 site.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
If you're an N2 member and sign up for an Evolve event through the N2 site, there is no perceptible difference in whether you're N2 or Evolve when you show up. Evolve obviously runs things a little different in terms of their rider meeting, tech, etc, and it's just a little different "feel", but everything is very smooth. They don't even seem to recognize that you're N2 rather than Evolve. The only real "extra" step is that you'll have them stick an Evolve sticker on your bike. The Evolve guys - and Billy in particular - are very friendly and welcoming to the N2 crowd. From my perspective, the partnership between N2 and Evolve has been very successful.

2blueyam

I signed up for an N2 event as a Evolve GT member last year. Things seemed to all go smoothly that direction as well. I will be doing the same again this year.

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
Tia, How do you add that calendar to my own google calendar with that link? That way it will be a layer that I can turn on and off? with out clicking on each one individually and adding each event to my own calendar? Thanks!

OHHH WAIT!!! I figured it out...You click that link you provided, then at the bottom right cormer there is a + sign next to google calendar. You click that + sign then it will add it as a layer to my own calender...Awesome work, thanks Tia!

2ndChapter

Agree the Evolve partnership was/is a good match, have been part of a few of their track days and things run smooth and in line with with what we've grown to expect from N2...Thanks for the 2017 Schedule looking forward to it..

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Any idea when the Evolve dates will be added to our schedule so we can register for them too?

Menotomy

World's Okayest Racer
Control Rider
I registered for the March Evolve days at NCBIKE (3/11-12), so March is at least in the registration system. I didn't bother to look any further in the year.

ar556

Are all of the Evolve GT events that will be open to N2 members added to the calendar/registration now? I'm particularly looking at their Pitt Race dates on April 29/30 that don't appear on the N2 calendar.