'06/'07 GSXR 600 750 Sharkskinz Race Bodywork Set

D-Swens

Jul 12, 2008
'06/'07 GSXR 600 750 Sharkskinz Bodywork Set:

This set is basically Brand New. I mounted it up for testing and tuning at one track day, and that was it. It was brand new, and professionally, prepped, painted, and fitted at my shop, by me. This is what I do for a living, so every detail is done right. All 1/4 turn fasteners are riveted in place, frame sliders drilled ect...
Painted gloss black, with candy yellow number plates, and a very subtle candy blue pearl (like OEM Suzuki blue) faded on the tip of the tail and the tips of the windscreen ears. There is actually just a bit of blue metal flake on the tip of the tail as well, looks really cool in the sun. Finished with 4 coats of high-gloss clear. Everything is in great shape, no chips or scratches anything like that. If its not perfect, its definitely the next best thing

Includes: (Upper, Lower, SBK tail, undertail/draftshield, SBK seat, all D-Zus fasteners for Upper, Lower, Tail, + undertail).

Please keep in mind things were kinda dirty when I shot the pics right after some rain...everything is all clean and washed up now. The numbers are just crappy stickers which have been removed and all cleaned. The only reason I'm selling this set is because I just picked up a cool new sponsorship deal which involves an all new paintjob, so I figured I'd see if I can hook someone up with this for a lot less than the cost of new

$925 + Shipping

JAB3

Nov 10, 2008
I have seen this set of bodywork in person and it is HOT!!! You will not be disappointed!