'07/'08 GSXR 1000: New Race Bodywork w/New OEM Paint Job

D-Swens

'07/'08 GSXR 1000: New Race Bodywork w/OEM Paint Job

This is a brand new set of '07/'08 GSXR 1000 Hotobodies Race Bodywork, with a brand new top of the line OEM replica paint job.

Set includes: Race Upper, Lower, SS Tail, Front Fender, All D-Zus fasteners installed.

This set was purchased new by me, and drilled/fitted on a bike before painting. The paint job is truly top of the line for race bodywork. This is considerably better than anything the factory Suzuki teams put out on the race track. The paint is a Suzuki OEM candy blue pearl with white/black accents, and pinstriped numberplates, under 5 coats of high-gloss clear (very tough), and done professionally in my shop.

I took a good amount of time working on the hotbodies finish, priming, sanding, and added fiberglass re-enforcement and fill around all of spidercracks or structuraly questionable areas. This is probably the best looking set of Hotbodies that you'd realistically expect to see on a track, and it does fit which has already been taken care of.

Asking $850...

Sorry about the poor pics, I'll have betters soon.

D-Swens

eagletangogreen;78363 wrote: Yeah I think Andrew knew I would hit on this!! Question is do these Hotbodies crash well :)
haha...saw you comming:haha:

Seriously, I just love that blue pearl under a slick clear, and you'll probably always see a demo set of that in the front of the shop:D

Call me or shoot me a PM/email or something and I'll try to work somethin out with ya. Congrats on the success. The HB prob won't crash quite like the Sharkskinz does, but I guess sometimes its all about how the dice land. You know the idea is to keep that machine on 2 wheels tho right:p

eagletangogreen

D-Swens;78368 wrote: haha...saw you comming:haha:

Seriously, I just love that blue pearl under a slick clear, and you'll probably always see a demo set of that in the front of the shop:D

Call me or shoot me a PM/email or something and I'll try to work somethin out with ya. Congrats on the success. The HB prob won't crash quite like the Sharkskinz does, but I guess sometimes its all about how the dice land. You know the idea is to keep that machine on 2 wheels tho right:p
Yeah thats the idea! But when you go fast it all about how the dice land!:p

I shoot you a PM on the WERA forum

Folly1

Drew,

Enough of the boring paint talk. Tell us about your avatar and the one you use on the WERA board.

Ben.

D-Swens

Folly1;78394 wrote: Drew,

Enough of the boring paint talk. Tell us about your avatar and the one you use on the WERA board.

Ben.
I'll see who I can talk into comming out this weekend at VIR, but its getting cold out so the clothing gets thicker:dunno:

Bump tho, this set is still for sale. Can deliver to VIR, or easily/safely ship anywhere to anyone:D

D-Swens

breezie;99557 wrote: will it fit a 07 750
Well...definitely not a direct bolt-up...and to be honest I don't think it'd fit the 600's or 750's all that great

But it is a GREAT fit on the '07/'08 GSXR 1000 !!!!

Still for sale...price lowered to $725 + shipping!!!!

Trent1098S

Andrew... sent you a PM last week but haven't heard back from you? If you are still sitting on these, consider it sold and send me an invoice so I can send you money!

trent [a t] liberationsoft dot com

If you don't get a reply right away (same day) from me, our SPAM blocker done blocked you, so PM me and I'll shoot you my phone #.

Thanks !

joeyb

He's been extremely busy I would think the best bet is to call him....804.869.8689 its posted in his sig

D-Swens

joeyb;103205 wrote: He's been extremely busy I would think the best bet is to call him....804.869.8689 its posted in his sig
thanks a lot Joey...very true, getting me by phone is usually pretty quick/easy.

This set is Sold though...sorry I forgot to post up.