8/30-31 Videos

ScottLevy

Control Rider
JimmyW;287070 wrote: Hey scott Jeff told me he turned a cuple 1:32.5 but he didn't wanna tell ya cuz he figured it would hurt your feelings :wow:
Hijacking my thread huh? :)

Zebman

Good lawd, dem speeds.

I also have the Trackmaster + Dashware combo, but 1) I am not quick enough to even start worrying about lap times, and 2) my old computer can't handle the video my Hero3 is capable of. It looks like a great tool for faster people like you though!

TProc

Well......two weekends at tbolt pitting next to you guys, I guess we becoming neighbors in our lil location.

Jim, thanks for the jumper cables......

Had a blast out there playing, and working.........

See you guys soon, and prob at the Holiday Inn Express........that's my every time spot.

TProc;287132 wrote: Well......two weekends at tbolt pitting next to you guys, I guess we becoming neighbors in our lil location.

Jim, thanks for the jumper cables......

Had a blast out there playing, and working.........

See you guys soon, and prob at the Holiday Inn Express........that's my ever time spot.
Hey Travis,

Your welcome my friend I'm glad that I had the cables to help.

Ditto on the spot ! I'm really happy with who I pit with and who our neighbors are:cool::cool:

andykurz

Was this weekend a trackday or some type of BMW club event?!?

Thanks to all the I group riders - great, clean group. Thanks to all the CRs too. I'll get some of my videos up soon.

borislav

Control Rider
andykurz;287195 wrote: Was this weekend a trackday or some type of BMW club event?!?

Thanks to all the I group riders - great, clean group. Thanks to all the CRs too. I'll get some of my videos up soon.
Hahaa I know what you mean,in one sesion I think I counted like 5 or 6 of them!:D
Anyway it was an awesome weekend,was fun riding with everybody and let's do it again on SED days!!!???;)

Pseudolus

andykurz;287195 wrote: Was this weekend a trackday or some type of BMW club event?!?

borislav;287221 wrote:
Hahaa I know what you mean,in one sesion I think I counted like 5 or 6 of them!:D
Anyway it was an awesome weekend,was fun riding with everybody and let's do it again on SED days!!!???;)
AMEN Andy! There were some folks FLYING out there but all of the passes were courteous so thank you all!

For the record, my bike just has BMW painted on it. It's actually a 1999 SV650. I'm sticking with that story as long as Dave can claim he doesn't have some sort of turbo under the covers on his 600 while I'm watching him pull away on the straight! :dunno: :D

I think this time, I actually was able to thank everyone in person for everything I learned so I'll avoid a long thank you, even though I'm tempted!:adore:

motorkas

Was this weekend a trackday or some type of BMW club event?!?

:D Blame Zeeeee Germans. . .3 year 36,000 mile warranty no matter how many track day you do (just cant register the vin with a racing org). But like my brother said - they're really SV650's rebadged (although he does have a tendency to use his like a dirt bike:wow::D. . . .and totally agree, great clean group and the CR's were outstanding!!!!!!!:adore:

borislav;287221 wrote: Hahaa I know what you mean,in one sesion I think I counted like 5 or 6 of them!:D
Thanks again Bo for all your work with my brother and I!!!!!!!!! It will never cease to amaze me how all the advice from the "orange shirts" when put into practice just drops time from our lap times, but more importantly, gives us a feeling of "being in more control, rather than less". Can't thank you, Lenny and Dave enough for all the work you guys put in with us over the two days!!!!!!! Can't wait for the SED!!!!!!!

Here's the first batch of vids (from me - will upload my brothers and 8-30 in the next couple of days) - unfortunately, the first four sessions are only from the rear as my front one failed and blew off at speed and I didn't download the morning sessions with them:banghead:

8-31:

S1: rear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ9q0Rj11PM
S2: rear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A_RisHP6r0
S3: rear

S4: rear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovfixqdBB5A
S5: front
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP2r79Vmhoo

S6:front
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjIML50l0_w

S6: (from my brother)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tAxHFjSOxQ

ericlouie1

Pseudolus;287256 wrote: AMEN Andy! There were some folks FLYING out there but all of the passes were courteous so thank you all!

For the record, my bike just has BMW painted on it. It's actually a 1999 SV650. I'm sticking with that story as long as Dave can claim he doesn't have some sort of turbo under the covers on his 600 while I'm watching him pull away on the straight! :dunno: :D

I think this time, I actually was able to thank everyone in person for everything I learned so I'll avoid a long thank you, even though I'm tempted!:adore:
Sv650 my bum! The last video I was behind you and your brother for many a lap.

Thanks again for the beer, that victory was good stuff!

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
ericlouie1;287262 wrote: Sv650 my bum! The last video I was behind you and your brother for many a lap.

I kept trying to stay behind them but maybe their throttles were stuck closed.

motorkas

I kept trying to stay behind them but maybe their throttles were stuck closed.
That's because we'd rather see the random shrapnel falling off a Yamaha rather than have it surprise us in the middle of the track the next go around. . .:D

S2 Rear. Hhhahhaaahaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a
I keep trying to come up with something good but I can't - it was too good. . .f*&ker. . .:D

motorkas

ericlouie1;287262 wrote: Sv650 my bum! The last video I was behind you and your brother for many a lap.

Hey Eric, THANKS for that - that was the first time I got see my brother and I ride together!!!!!!!! It really is a "family" thing for us so it's it was really cool to see that!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again,

BT