A big thanks to some great people....

AdrenalinPlease

So my friend and I havent ridden with nesba since the beginning of the year, now I am questioning myself as to why? The attention received was tremendous, the CRs knew what happened when it happened. My friend was a bit of a trouble maker in the beginning of the day but shaped up after lunch and he had a fantastic day.

Thank you to Chris Pontrelli for working with me, your detailed evaluation of my problem areas helped me tremendously. I also want to thank so many of you but I have the name syndrome (dont remember sh*t) so I will point out a moment :D
Dave, Tray (please tell me its not Troy :doh:), Chris K, and last but not least the R1 stealth rider whom I never knew was there but we spoke when I was already leaving with my bike on the trailer. If I failed to mention someone I am really sorry, you know the syndrome thing.

Really had a great time and learned a lot, thanks to everyone who made it possible and contributed their time!
(most of all my dad who never misses a track day and makes lunch and my wife for allowing me this addiction)

trekuhl

Control Rider
actually its trey. Troy is much more handsome than me so you would def know the difference. :D

glad we could help you out, that's exactly why we are here and exactly why we volunteer to do this. look forward to mixing it up again soon!