ability to view fill level of a particualy group (A,B,C) for a particular event

djhurayt

Is there anywhere on the N2 site that I can monitor how many spots may be left for an event.

There are a few more mid-summer (Aug/Sept) that I might try to attend but only if it in is not a 90/90 (temp/humidity) weekend. I was hoping I could monitor how many spots are available as time gets closer and spots runout.

Had I been smart (which I'm not) I would have signed up for these earlier iffy event(s) prior to registering for the Oct RA event. Then if it was to blasted hot for Roebling and/or CMP, I could cancel and have credits in my basket. I suppose I could still do that via cancelling the RA event. I think it cost me a few dollars, but may be the better thing to do. Or I just go ahead and register for the iffies, with the same process in mind.

I think credits are good for one year from some date (event, date originally registered, ???, not sure which) does anybody know for sure. Guess another read through the rider's manual is order. I just hate giving somebody my money to hold for me. And yes I'm a tight-ass combined with my "toys" fund running low this year . . .

bmart

Control Rider
I don't believe that members can monitor this participant sign up information.

Regarding the temp/humidity, it just feels like you have both. Mornings are generally cooler and very humid but the afternoons are very hot but much dryer.

One thing that I notice is that many folks who "feel" hot all day leave their gear on all day. Your core will never cool down using that method and honestly, it is very dangerous for you and the other riders. They overheat and make bad/delayed decisions. I recall one rider who passed out while riding (other org) and went full steam into turn 1 hunched over. Not a desirable track day experience. A rider really needs to open those zippers and ideally take off their gear between their sessions (40 minutes to undo/redo). Even when I take only 10-15 minutes off between coaching, I remove the top of my leathers and boots, and unzip the lower legs while sitting in front of a fan drinking a bottle of water.

Here's VIR for the next ten days. Humidity is down to about 50% for most of the afternoons.

upload_2019-7-17_15-29-55.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-17_15-26-3.png
    upload_2019-7-17_15-26-3.png
    96 KB · Views: 9

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Is there anywhere on the N2 site that I can monitor how many spots may be left for an event.

There are a few more mid-summer (Aug/Sept) that I might try to attend but only if it in is not a 90/90 (temp/humidity) weekend. I was hoping I could monitor how many spots are available as time gets closer and spots runout.

Had I been smart (which I'm not) I would have signed up for these earlier iffy event(s) prior to registering for the Oct RA event. Then if it was to blasted hot for Roebling and/or CMP, I could cancel and have credits in my basket. I suppose I could still do that via cancelling the RA event. I think it cost me a few dollars, but may be the better thing to do. Or I just go ahead and register for the iffies, with the same process in mind.

I think credits are good for one year from some date (event, date originally registered, ???, not sure which) does anybody know for sure. Guess another read through the rider's manual is order. I just hate giving somebody my money to hold for me. And yes I'm a tight-ass combined with my "toys" fund running low this year . . .
There is no way for members to see how many spots are remaining. Credits are normally good for one year from date issued.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
On a side note, if you cancel an October registration now and elect to receive it in credits, it should not charge you any fee. Fee is only instituted for credit card refunds to cover processing fees.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kruizen

Control Rider
With elite you can cancel upto 9am the day of the event, and receive the credit back into your account.