Another BLACK-EYE for our sport

moto-ufo

snikwad;9907 wrote: ive done 155 on the HWY, WHAT!!!!!

it aint a crime if you dont get caught.

155?

.....well a car traveling in your lane = potential closing speed of 100 mph

.....a t-bone gets you a closing speed of about 155 mph

.....and if you get really lucky a car crosses into your lane from the other direction at a relative closing speed of maybe 210 mph.

....Genius....

.....what IS for sale here?

snikwad

Haha, well, if I worried about all that I wouldn't ride a bike at all, on close circuits or public roads. Lighten up man, live a little, we are all allowed a stupid period in our lives as riders.

The 3 or 4 times I topped out my bike, my biggest worry was bambi jumping infront of me. There was nowhere for another vehicle to pull out on me

Trust me, when I used to go get stupid, I was kind of smart about it. Lol.haha, smart about being stupid. Rofl.

LOrtega

Control Rider
Hey I hate to throw fuel on this fire but for street riding I dont really mind a multi level lic setup.

The road driving test in NJ is a total joke you can get your motorcycle lic. by taking the test on a scooter.

Then go from the DMV directly to the dealer at the age of 17 and get a GIXXER 1000 yeah that makes total sense. Your not skilled enough to take your road test on the bike and get around some dumb cones but you can buy it and jump on the highway.:doh:

At minimum what ever size the CC's on the bike you take the test on is what you should be limited to buying.

My 2 cents your all welcome to give me crap now:argh:

snikwad

Since I already have my big bike, and I have for some time, yeah, they should def impliment the multi-level lic like they do in Europe.