Awsomeness

SDoughty

Paragraph 1 is the short read for you short attention span types: 1) Has a title and is street legal as is. 2) 100% ready for the track as is. 3) Is a bona fide race bike with a super cool history that has had a fortune in top shelf parts installed professionally. 4) Is the sweetest running and handling race bike with zero issues or 'care of' issues-- it's solid reliable and is no more difficult to keep on the road than your standard bike. All for a standard bike price.

Get something to drink and have a seat, paragraph 2 is story time. So it's a 2004 Suzuki GSXR600 that went from the Suzuki factory to the Vesrah brake pad company racing team in Japan. The bike was stripped of everything it didn't need/was getting upgraded (think along the lines of what race bikes don't need: a key, a radiator fan, lights, wiring harness, stock plastics, kickstand, cushy seat, quiet exhaust, road suspension, normal handlebars, etc, etc.) Everything that could be upgraded, was. Just the stuff from Yoshimura is quite a list: Yoshimura race wiring harness, Yoshimura race ECM, Yoshimura Japan race radiator, Yoshimura race body work, Yoshimura stainless steel brake lines, Yosh pair valve box, Yosh carbon fiber sprocket guard. They were clearly a sponsor company. Next it got more race electronics, from the Dynojet company: Power Commander, Ignition Module and quick shifter. Because who wants to use the clutch when you shift?! Vesrah of course supplied the brake pads and clutch. Vortex clip on handlebars with Renthal grips, full Akrapovic stainless steel exhaust with titanium can. Suspension is all upgraded, with Yoshimura fork springs and a super trick and fully adjustable Penske Triple Adjustable monoshock in the rear. Ohlins steering damper. DID 520 chain conversion and new race gearing sprockets from AFAM. You get the idea-- this is no Gixxer with a neon kit and loud can. This is the real article. But wait, there's more! It has a ported and polished race head, and the whole thing was professionally dyno tuned for 93 octane pump gas. All of this is chronicled in a little writeup from the second owner, who also states that the bike made just shy of 120 hp (at the wheel) on a Dynojet dynomometer. This engine runs strong! And it starts right up, idles great, and does not leak one drop of it's synthetic oil or Engine Ice coolant. The clutch is a Vesrah unit, and it takes up smoothly and engages like an ordinary street clutch, yet it's much stouter to take the power the motor puts out. The gearbox shifts smoothly with no false neutrals or misses. The brakes are like throwing out an anchor. It turns in so quickly that all you have to do is think about turning and it's already falling into a line.
I hate to see this go, it's been fun to own and is a complete blast to ride. It is not cosmetically perfect, but looks great riding around, sounds amazing, and is a true one of a kind. It's way more than the average GSXR600, and yet it's priced less than Kelly Blue Book list price. Because I want it to sell. I have another toy in mind that I need to finance, so it's just time for me to find it a new home.

I could go on, but I think it best to just put it this way: if you have questions, I have answers. But please, let's not talk about price until you've seen it, you have no idea how awesome this bike is until then. It will absolutely not disappoint, and I have no reason to not gush about it, full disclosure is my thing.

Attachments

• 20200921_141054.jpg
    20200921_141054.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 20200921_141115.jpg
    20200921_141115.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 45
  • 20200921_141125.jpg
    20200921_141125.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 20200921_141133.jpg
    20200921_141133.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 20200921_141144.jpg
    20200921_141144.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 20200921_141147.jpg
    20200921_141147.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 35
  • 20200921_141155.jpg
    20200921_141155.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 20200921_141204.jpg
    20200921_141204.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 20200921_141215.jpg
    20200921_141215.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 20200921_141227.jpg
    20200921_141227.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 35

SDoughty

that's five minutes of my life i will not get back.... so a yoshimura sponsored bike got a akrapovic exhaust...
Sorry Mike. Didn't mean to put you out, just an ad, man. The capital letter button says "shift" on the keyboard, probably different on your phone.

SDoughty

Thanks, will do.
After I leave the snarky reply about the shift key, I can't seem to figure out how to edit the ad-- I guess that's a thing called karma. The bike is in Omaha, Nebraska. That'll have to do until I figure out how to edit the ad.

SDoughty

Paragraph 1 is the short read for you short attention span types: 1) Has a title and is street legal as is. 2) 100% ready for the track as is. 3) Is a bona fide race bike with a super cool history that has had a fortune in top shelf parts installed professionally. 4) Is the sweetest running and handling race bike with zero issues or 'care of' issues-- it's solid reliable and is no more difficult to keep on the road than your standard bike. All for a standard bike price. Located in Omaha, NE.

Get something to drink and have a seat, paragraph 2 is story time. So it's a 2004 Suzuki GSXR600 that went from the Suzuki factory to the Vesrah brake pad company racing team in Japan. The bike was stripped of everything it didn't need/was getting upgraded (think along the lines of what race bikes don't need: a key, a radiator fan, lights, wiring harness, stock plastics, kickstand, cushy seat, quiet exhaust, road suspension, normal handlebars, etc, etc.) Everything that could be upgraded, was. Just the stuff from Yoshimura is quite a list: Yoshimura race wiring harness, Yoshimura race ECM, Yoshimura Japan race radiator, Yoshimura race body work, Yoshimura stainless steel brake lines, Yosh pair valve box, Yosh carbon fiber sprocket guard. They were clearly a sponsor company. Next it got more race electronics, from the Dynojet company: Power Commander, Ignition Module and quick shifter. Because who wants to use the clutch when you shift?! Vesrah of course supplied the brake pads and clutch. Vortex clip on handlebars with Renthal grips, full Akrapovic stainless steel exhaust with titanium can. Suspension is all upgraded, with Yoshimura fork springs and a super trick and fully adjustable Penske Triple Adjustable monoshock in the rear. Ohlins steering damper. DID 520 chain conversion and new race gearing sprockets from AFAM. You get the idea-- this is no Gixxer with a neon kit and loud can. This is the real article. But wait, there's more! It has a ported and polished race head, and the whole thing was professionally dyno tuned for 93 octane pump gas. All of this is chronicled in a little writeup from the second owner, who also states that the bike made just shy of 120 hp (at the wheel) on a Dynojet dynomometer. This engine runs strong! And it starts right up, idles great, and does not leak one drop of it's synthetic oil or Engine Ice coolant. The clutch is a Vesrah unit, and it takes up smoothly and engages like an ordinary street clutch, yet it's much stouter to take the power the motor puts out. The gearbox shifts smoothly with no false neutrals or misses. The brakes are like throwing out an anchor. It turns in so quickly that all you have to do is think about turning and it's already falling into a line.
I hate to see this go, it's been fun to own and is a complete blast to ride. It is not cosmetically perfect, but looks great riding around, sounds amazing, and is a true one of a kind. It's way more than the average GSXR600, and yet it's priced less than Kelly Blue Book list price. Because I want it to sell. I have another toy in mind that I need to finance, so it's just time for me to find it a new home.

I could go on, but I think it best to just put it this way: if you have questions, I have answers. But please, let's not talk about price until you've seen it, you have no idea how awesome this bike is until then. It will absolutely not disappoint, and I have no reason to not gush about it, full disclosure is my thing.