Barber 2017

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Thanks everyone for coming out to enjoy the final TrackDay Event for 2017. What a great weekend weather wise. Just enough sun to warm everything up nicely. Everyone did a great job riding Saturday and there were over a dozen members receiving the bump from Novice to Intermediate and at least one bump from Intermediate to Advanced. Congratulations to those who moved up to the next group.

The Air Fence fund raiser and Pot Luck Dinner was awesome and prizes were given out and auctioned off. Even if you didn't win anything you still came away with at least a free t-shirt. In fact the fresh new redesigned N2 TrackDays T-shirt.

Wish I could have stayed all day Sunday and ride more but as it was we pulled into our home at 2:45am and my son had school this morning (that was fun) and I had to be at work. 2018 I will be riding both day for sure. One day is just not enough at Barber.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season and we will see you at the NY IMS this weekend, the DC IMS later this winter, and I heard we may even be setting up at the Atlanta Cycle show. If any of our members want to come out and help be ambassadors for the sport and N2, contact support and let them know you'd like to help. Owners, Directors, and Coaches can say alot about our club but the real stories come from our members. Jump in, lend a hand, get to see some of the not so serious side of the organization.

2018 looks to be full of great events and more information on exciting things happening will certainly be coming over the next few weeks and months.

See everyone in 2018. It is officially Dirt Bike/Snowboarding season. Let the punishment begin.

Ron R

It was my first time there and that track is so Fun! Thanks to all of N2 and the Barber staff for putting on a great event. Thanks to Bill , AJ , Isaiah and Rob for a teaching me tons in the ATP class. Really looking forward to next year.

Mace

It was my 1st time with N2 and my 1st time at Barber , I want to say N2 runs a first rate , top notch , on time and safe track day . I also want to give Anthony a big thank you , thanks for the tow and explaining the line , I drop at least 6 sec. during the day . Barber Motorsports first class facilities . After the instruction and the bump into intermediate it was the most fun I have ever had at a track day . Thanks again .

CBRtist

100% :like:

Epic days. Epic track. Learned a lot about my R3 on that track. But as always at a new-to-me track, once the dots start connecting and I'm getting it, it's time to pack up. Oh well, next year then!

Reconnected with some Southern folks I hadn't seen in quite some time and great catching up at BBQ with them all and everyone. As always, made some new friends too!

FYI... that was NOT my black thong lying in the middle of Tier 7 all weekend, but it DID serve as a great reference point for where I was pitted :laugh:

Arioch

Took the long ride from Southern NJ, but it was well worth the trip. What a great weekend. What an impressive facility. This was my 4th time with N2 (novice) and continue to be impressed - from the classes, to control riders, to fellow riders, to the track workers - all top notch. Thanks all. Have a great winter.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
100% :like:

Epic days. Epic track. Learned a lot about my R3 on that track. But as always at a new-to-me track, once the dots start connecting and I'm getting it, it's time to pack up. Oh well, next year then!

Reconnected with some Southern folks I hadn't seen in quite some time and great catching up at BBQ with them all and everyone. As always, made some new friends too!

FYI... that was NOT my black thong lying in the middle of Tier 7 all weekend, but it DID serve as a great reference point for where I was pitted :laugh:

That's where it went! I was missing that too! :D

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
It was my first time there and that track is so Fun! Thanks to all of N2 and the Barber staff for putting on a great event. Thanks to Bill , AJ , Isaiah and Rob for a teaching me tons in the ATP class. Really looking forward to next year.

Ron, glad you enjoyed ATP. Congrats on your bump to I on Sunday!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
"Your eyes???" Is that a cover because you and your boyfriend left it while role playing? ;)... oooooops! Was that a secret? :whistle:

Now that's just plain wrong. I was the adult supervision for Musky and Yank last weekend. Boyfriend? That would be pedophilia!

photosbymarty

Lazy Bum / Retied Photog
Well crap, guess I gotta figure out a way to get down there next year and ride for once instead of shooting images.