Bazzaz Install GSXR 600/750 Help

tankslapper

I am driving myself batty tring to get to the throttle position sensor as part of my Bazzaz Install. I have heard it's best to loosen the throttle body, but not completely sure how to do that. Know there are two screws or allens that hold it down, and if so, do these loosen clamps on the front of the body or do they do something else? I have also heard if you try hard enough you can get to the TPS without moving anything, but might need long nosed pliers to get it off. Any help greatly appreciated. :banghead:

DFlowe

I found that the installation instructions that came with my Bazazz left a lot to be desired. With that said, once installed the Bazazz has lived up to the expectations.

Go get to my TPS, I lifted the tank and removed the airbox. That requires some special Allen tools to achieve. I used an extra long Allen set to reach the ones you access from the holes in the frame. On the others, I used an Allen that's cut to allow it to swivel. I bought both of those sets from Harbor Freight at minimal cost.

After that, I was able to reach the TPS without having to loosen the throttle body assembly in any way. If memory serves me correctly, I used a screwdriver to push the button on the clip of the TPS wiring and slowly worked the connection loose. All of that was done from the right side of the bike.

I may have some pictures at home that they folks from the Bazazz website sent me, but it would be later in the week before I could send them to you. Hopefully, this will help you some.

moto_mx131

Like DFlowe I took my tank and air box off and used a screw driver to push the button on the clip in with some effort I got it. If you get frustrated take a break and go back at it you will get it.