Bmw s1000rr race bike - new low price

Britracer

SOLD

64xx MILES (6k on street)

THIS BIKE IS NOT STREET LEGAL NOW -TRACK ONLY. NO TITLE (THAT'S HOW I BOUGHT IT).
PCV – DYNO TUNED TO 184 RWHP (210HP+ Crank) ON 92 Octane

SUPERSPORT LEGAL

WOODCRAFT CLIPONS
MOTOCRAFT FAIRING STAY INSTALLED
RENTHAL GRIPS
ALPHA QUICK-TURN THROTTLE
ALPHA LAMP RESISTORS
ALPHA OIL FILLER CAP
TECHSPEC TANK GRIPS
SSR KEYLESS GAS CAP

COX RADIATOR GUARDS
ZERO GRAVITY DB SCREEN
ARMOUR BODIES BODYWORK
TRAXXION DYNAMICS AK-20 FORK INTERNALS / ADJUSTERS
OEM REAR SHOCK
OHLINS SD033 STEERING DAMPER

WOODCRAFT FRAME SLIDERS
WOODCRAFT REARSETS
SHORAI ULTRA-LIGHT LITHIUM BATTERY
DUNLOP GPA211 SOFT FRONT DOT / REAR, GP211 N-TEC 200 REAR SLICK
520 CONVERSION, NEW CHAIN / SPROCKETS.

FULL AKRAPOVIC RACE SYSTEM (LONG C/F CAN)
FACTORY PRO SHIFT SPRING
WOODCRAFT ENGINE COVERS
CRG LEVERS
DTC / RACE ABS / SLICK PLUG INSTALLED

QUICKSHIFTER
DROP-SWITCH INSTALLED
ALL SAFETY WIRED FOR RACING.
CARBONE LORRAINE C59 PADS INSTALLED (GOOD)

VERY NICE BIKE. ASK FOR MORE INFO.

Consciouspilot

A few questions:

You mention no title.
1) is there a salvage title?
2) is there any damage?
3) where are you located?

It looks like a nice bike from the pictures.

Britracer

Consciouspilot;219810 wrote: You mention no title.
1) is there a salvage title?
2) is there any damage?
3) where are you located?

It looks like a nice bike from the pictures.
Hi, here are some answers:

1/ No title at all - this bike was bought as an off-street, parts only bike. I bought it because i never wanted to make it streetable. I have paperwork, invoices etc... from the salvage company to authenticate that the bike is not stolen or anything like that. It's all original frame, engine, etc...nothing more than the tank, airbox, and plastics were damaged but it was all replaced. Plus, the wire harnesses and a bunch of other upgrades in the process.

I bought this bike as I love working on new machines, it was a great winter project and was very interesting. Most of all, to get the bike on the track was ultimately worth all the work! I ahve pictures of the biek before i turned it into a racer.

2/ The damage is superficial. The right side of the main frame, just under the right knee area has some scratches in the paint, no gouges or dents - it's just paint.

There are a few other normal race bike things, a scuff on the tank, chipped paint on the wheel rims (there are both nice straight wheels), the speedo mount/upper stay has a couple of cracks .Speedo screen has a small crack in it, i have another one for replacment.

The bodywork is very nice and the picture are a good represntation of the bike. I don't sell junk bikes, this would be in my garage for years to come if I didn't have so much other stuff in life to deal with - toys are out for a while.

3/ I am located just south of Minneapolis.

Any other questions, I'm happy to answer.

Britracer

Bumping the Beemer!...this bike needs a new home!! Don't wish you'd bought it next spring when they are 5k more again!

Britracer

10K buys the bike - this is a genuine, good bike/deal. I'm moving, not racing for the forseable future, just want to move it along to save moving it with me.

Germany

NickMcCoy;229264 wrote: You buy it Germany?
Yep. I need something to replace the 1098...
its a pretty good looking bike. I already have a rear shock on order with Scotty Ryan, than it should be ready to hunt for the Kawas at Blackhawk...

NickMcCoy

Awesome, that thing will be a blast. You already pick it up? I was thinking about coming down there to ride ice at some point and could save you a trip.

Germany

NickMcCoy;229267 wrote: Awesome, that thing will be a blast. You already pick it up? I was thinking about coming down there to ride ice at some point and could save you a trip.
Yea, we drove up this afternoon and got it tonight.... on the way back now, incidentally driving past Blackhawk right now, lol

I went ice riding with Ken, Chris and Grashopper this past weekend, what a blast, just a bit scary for me yet... Chris let me ride the "wizard" for a few laps and than his 250 and also Kens, I like it, just need to get used to it....