Bob, ARE WE RIDING OR NOT?

Quickone4u

+1000
I'm ready to sign up for either the first or second upcoming VIR days but I don't have the cash just to throw away if I sign up and these days go to crap as well. This whole season is on a tight budget for me as I'm sure for others as well. You've got people and money waiting to come in but without an update with some info as to what's going on it isn't going to happen and will be only going downhill from here. I hope and plan to only run with Nesba this year but this is making it extremely hard and doubtful.

meanstrk

Control Rider
Most of the VIR dates have been taken by PRE now. I would consider the event calendar on this site to be pretty much screwed.

12v_dub

When will people wake up already. Barber, RA, NYST and now VIR off track's schedule and some are still trying to book with their hard earned money. SMH

devildogae;302244 wrote: Your going to find out tomorrow NESBA isn't going to be running SE anymore, watch
Guess it makes since in the name!! NESBA= NORTH EAST SPORT BIKE ASSOCIATION..Maybe that's what it is coming too?

bidwell

For those who can, dispute the charges with your CC company. There should be no problem getting a refund if the charge was made within the last 60 days. For those who haven't already, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, NESBA IS TITS UP. That should have been obvious when JRA resigned.

Even more disturbing is the NESBA site is still up taking money from the less informed. There simply is no excuse for that and the lack of communication IMO

bidwell;302263 wrote: For those who can, dispute the charges with your CC company. There should be no problem getting a refund if the charge was made within the last 60 days. For those who haven't already, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, NESBA IS TITS UP. That should have been obvious when JRA resigned.

Even more disturbing is the NESBA site is still up taking money from the less informed. There simply is no excuse for that and the lack of communication IMO
The clock is ticking!!!!! I am a man of my word. I stated on this BOARD, NESBA has until FRIDAY March 7th 2014 before I dispute my 860 dollars I paid for NYST track days. Again I think I have been more than fair and am giving them the chance to make it right, OR THE CLOCK IS TICKING!!!!!

Quickone4u

bidwell;302263 wrote: For those who can, dispute the charges with your CC company. There should be no problem getting a refund if the charge was made within the last 60 days. For those who haven't already, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, NESBA IS TITS UP. That should have been obvious when JRA resigned.

Wonder if I'll be able to get my membership dues back? Read that Nesba no longer has the 3/31 VIR date either and that TPM actually has it now. Also that the 4/7 VIR date is open with VIR as in not under contract by Nesba.

mpusch

Micah
scotman623;302285 wrote: The clock is ticking!!!!! I am a man of my word. I stated on this BOARD, NESBA has until FRIDAY March 7th 2014 before I dispute my 860 dollars I paid for NYST track days. Again I think I have been more than fair and am giving them the chance to make it right, OR THE CLOCK IS TICKING!!!!!
I'm trying to do the same thing...but the lack of communication from the top is making this brutal.

bidwell

Quickone4u;302287 wrote: Wonder if I'll be able to get my membership dues back? Read that Nesba no longer has the 3/31 VIR date either and that TPM actually has it now. Also that the 4/7 VIR date is open with VIR as in not under contract by Nesba.
I disputed my membership dues today, I already received provisional credit for the cancelled Barber event. DO IT NOW!

shell015

Quickone4u;302287 wrote: Wonder if I'll be able to get my membership dues back? Read that Nesba no longer has the 3/31 VIR date either and that TPM actually has it now. Also that the 4/7 VIR date is open with VIR as in not under contract by Nesba.

Edited by me: I can't say much, but I'm going to pull the plug on my date to help another organization that's making plans for possible April dates. I hate to do this but hopefully more news will come out in another week or so.

gursesl

How many riders?

shell015;302316 wrote: TPM does NOT have VIR North for 3/31. They opted not to take it. Who does have it? I do for a private trackday. Dead serious. $200 for the day. 3 groups, 20 mins sessions, typical format. $25 fully refundable deposit needed by March 13. paypal and email shell015@gmail.com for more info.
Hey Bill,

How many riders do you need to secure the track?