Bored...

wallacew

Okay, the sun is out and its not March. I need to fight the bug! I made an impulse buy and registered for the March 31st VIR date, since WERA SouthEast will run there this year! this gives me the perfect excuse to practice with my NESBA family. BUT, after registering, i didn't feel better. So i want to socialize a few ideas here, that could make me feel better about NOT being able to ride yet:

1. i could reassemble the bike, get in full gear and ride around the block a few times?

2. I could take everything out of the trailer and set up everything in the backyard, stands, canopy, warmers, cooler and all?

3. Watch YouTube videos of Moto GP and say to myself, "if i had started earlier i could be there"?

4. Watch track day or club racing you tube videos and critique their every move, as if ive never made any mistakes?

5. Buy a "go fast" part online that i don't need?

6. shut up and sit and wait patiently?

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
The Winter Olympics are on.

Have you caught the women's speed skating? Those ladies have some THIGHS in skin tight body suits.
That's VERY entertaining if you ask me. :D

wallacew

D-Zum;300110 wrote: The Winter Olympics are on.

Have you caught the women's speed skating? Those ladies have some THIGHS in skin tight body suits.
That's VERY entertaining if you ask me. :D
Winter Olympics are like watching Golf in slow motion while shopping with my wife. 0 action.

Godfather

You Could!

Wallace,

You could also go see the The LEGO Movie in 3D Cinemax! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME when your part of the team and your living the dream!

Okay, I did see the movie with my 6 year old last Saturday....

A large :popcorn:, two cokes, and a pack of Lemon Heads set me back $22. 15 plus the $19.00 for the two tickets!

Hey! cheaper than a track day?:eek:

wallacew

Godfather;300112 wrote: Wallace,

You could also go see the The LEGO Movie in 3D Cinemax! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME when your part of the team and your living the dream!

A large :popcorn:, two cokes, and a pack of Lemon Heads set me back $22. 15 plus the $19.00 for the two tickets!

Soooo, that's a kids movie, not an "adult cartoon" like Team America?

TLRSKUNK;300114 wrote:
I find myself impulse buying constantly...
ikr, i have to get that under control. PayPal was created by evil people, i dont even have to get up to get my wallet.

betarace

D-Zum;300110 wrote: Have you caught the women's speed skating? Those ladies have some THIGHS in skin tight body suits. That's VERY entertaining if you ask me. :D
so hot...

2vcupoo.jpg

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
LMAO @ beta!

Enjoying good IPAs and fine tequila helps me pass the winter months. I just have to stay away from the junk food so my leathers will fit come springtime.:eek:

TLRSKUNK

wallacew;300115 wrote:
ikr, i have to get that under control. PayPal was created by evil people, i dont even have to get up to get my wallet.
See this is my problem. I see a deal and I just go for it. and then I'm like shit I didn't really need that.

bmrboy

Godfather;300112 wrote: Wallace,

:haha: Did you drop a hit of Acid before the movie ????? Then EVERYTHING is awesome .............:D