Brand???

Cliff Bordwell

I'm looking at buying a track bike and most have been in the 2005-2010 range.
Does brand matter when looking for a track bike of that age? Ar there some to stay away from... are there ones to seek out?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
The most common ones at the track seem to be Yamahas and Suzukis. Which means an abundance of spare parts on ebay, lol. You'll see a lot of other brands as well. What cc are you looking for? I like 600s on the track. Lots of folks use Suzuki SV650 also. Cheaper on tires than liter bikes.
What do you ride now? Any brand preference? You'll probably get a ton of different opinions. Any type/brand "speak" to you?

bmart

Control Rider
You can't go wrong with any of the big 4, but do some research. they have have idiosyncrasies. I love my 03-04 R6 models. tons of parts. Cheap to buy. Superb track bikes. No electronics!

Cliff Bordwell

The most common ones at the track seem to be Yamahas and Suzukis. Which means an abundance of spare parts on ebay, lol. You'll see a lot of other brands as well. What cc are you looking for? I like 600s on the track. Lots of folks use Suzuki SV650 also. Cheaper on tires than liter bikes.
What do you ride now? Any brand preference? You'll probably get a ton of different opinions. Any type/brand "speak" to you?
Looking at 600cc bikes. My street bike is a 2017 R6.

buzz-06

I'm looking at buying a track bike and most have been in the 2005-2010 range.
Does brand matter when looking for a track bike of that age? Ar there some to stay away from... are there ones to seek out?

This would be a pretty good purchase in my opinion.