CAN't Believe that BOB has not made a Statement

joeyb

Nevermind, tpm is giving nesba elite members full credit towards the purchase of a full throttle membership...guess I'm done with this place, BOB SUCKS!!!

Southerly

In another thread he listed his email as

robert dot blandford at nesba dot com

He does receive emails to that account.

devildogae

joeyb;302454 wrote: Nevermind, tpm is giving nesba elite members full credit towards the purchase of a full throttle membership...guess I'm done with this place, BOB SUCKS!!!
Where did you get this info from?

Nesba

Guys please be a little more patient...details to follow soon.

Just trying to work on all the kinks in the system. We will have info before the weekend is up

Mike55

Nesba;302484 wrote: Guys please be a little more patient...details to follow soon.

Just trying to work on all the kinks in the system. We will have info before the weekend is up
Ok that's all fine and dandy, but didn't the people who are putting the "new org" together feel that it was important to first and foremost have Bob tell the members (especially those who had $2,000 hanging the balance) that there is a reorganization process initiated and all funds are safe and secured?!?! I'd like to be more positive about this, but it's NOT getting off to a very good start. If you acknowledge communication as a weak point in NESBA, then you shouldn't have let it go on further. It doesn't exactly inspire confidence because if you're days away from finalizing the business details, then you've obviously had plenty of time to have Bob or someone take 5 minutes to send an email. I had several friends who I turned on to the season pass deal and have felt like a real jackass thinking that I may have cost them $2,000. One paid with HER debit card I'll probably give her the money myself if she can't get it back from NESBA because that's what GOOD AND HONEST people do. I know that's a harsh perspective on things but it's both the truth and the bottom line (for me anyway). That being said, I have enjoyed my days with NESBA (until the past few weeks) and wish this new org the best. If you're interested in earning back my trust, for one, then it will take some time. If not there are plenty of other orgs around. I know you can't reply to every post, but hopefully you at least read and understand my concerns so it can help you in your decision making process. The more you know about how people think, the better your org will be...even If you don't agree with them. If this black balls me then so be it, I'll take this one for the team.

devildogae

Nesba;302484 wrote: Guys please be a little more patient...details to follow soon.

Ok, thanks for the update as well

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Mike you are being heard and you are not alone. Every effort is being made to ensure that you get everything you paid for, but this requires a lot of work and the right people are involved to help turn this around. Please give the new team a little more time and I'm sure you will be pleased with the end result.

Mike55

Dave561;302563 wrote: Mike you are being heard and you are not alone. Every effort is being made to ensure that you get everything you paid for, but this requires a lot of work and the right people are involved to help turn this around. Please give the new team a little more time and I'm sure you will be pleased with the end result.
Now Dave THAT is exactly the 30 second email or post that SHOULD be sent. I don't mind giving people a chance, but it has to be handled within certain parameters. I'm sure that Rob is a great person who will do his best but the only proof of that I have is the testimony of his friends who I've never met. That's burned me several times in the past. Imagine someone you don't know telling you that your $2,000 is safe because Mike has it under control but he had a lot going on right now when you don't know me and I haven't told you what my intentions with it are. I wouldn't expect you to be happy about that and would expect you to be up my ass until you heard from me about it. Then again maybe it's just me because I spend a lot of time chasing people who owe me money. Contractors are the worst! Anyway, your reassurance is noted : )

fitz

Dave561;302563 wrote: Every effort is being made to ensure that you get everything you paid for, but this requires a lot of work and the right people are involved to help turn this around. Please give the new team a little more time and I'm sure you will be pleased with the end result.
Thanks Dave, I just bought a case of Flushable Wipes (fresh scent) for the track and your reassurances that I'll get to use them make everything better.