CCS classes for SV650

ridelater

GTL, UL LW SB, LW SB, LW GP, THUNDERBIKE, LW SS. LW F40. If your over 40 obviously. You can also run up in any class. Don't know why you would but u could. If your doing cmp I will see you down there. Ran in the meat grinder class for two years then picked up a sv for the team challenge race and never looked back. God I love racing these bikes!

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
If I did it would be my first weekend on the SV. Was hoping to get a practice day in first but considering it now

andykurz

I will be rooting for you Dave! I am thinking about joining this class next year - I hear nothing but good things. I will be interested to hear your thoughts.

mike574

With an sv it is easier to list what classes you can't run. I don't think you will not like it, I was hooked after my first session, they are so much fun to ride I almost stoped riding my 600. If your first weekend riding one will be with ccs I suggest to sign up for the practice day before the race to get used to it. All your shift points/ braking/ and gears your used to will be diffrent. Ie. I take turn one at njmp in 4th. Good luck and have fun. Are you ccs am or ex?

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Sounds good. Jersey is more probable for my first weekend. I haven't even looked the bike over yet.

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
I'm itching to give this class a shot too. I noticed that the May 9th event also has a WERA race class tied to it. Something new with N2. Wondering how that works.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director

Classes will be held in the morning and you'll still be able to ride your 20 minute sessions. By the end of the day you'll have a certificate to get your race license with WERA. WERA is offering a discount for all first time racers. Your first license fee will only be $60.