CMP April 6th & 7th, who's in

djhurayt

I'll be there for Saturday definitely, sort of have a commitment for Sunday but working on working my way out of it.

Plan is the ride the XR (Harley, not Honda) provide it doesn't try to kill me like it attempted last time out at RA. Just in case I will also bring the Husky.

Does anybody know if I can tech two bike and switch between them?

djhurayt

Can anybody tell me if there are Intro spots left for Saturday. Trying to drag another rider into this money pit of fun

I'm new with N2 and will be there Saturday. I rode CMP last year with P.R.E. and loved the track.
I rode a 2007 VFR800 last year and will be riding a 2012 Street Triple R this year. I am interested to see how much faster the Striple will be...

I will be in the 19' Toy Hauler w/ White F150. Stop by and say hi.

Allen

tdelegram

Control Rider
Brian make sure you roll out that southern hospitality for those of us from land of northern aggressors.

Also, looking for a good tow to prep for ccs the following week.

Tom

MrFrzz

slow and wide
Will be there on saturday! come over friday evening for a burger at our pit! if you're in I group, then you get 2 burgers.... Just remember that i fed you when you're cussing me for being so slow! :unsure:

MrFrzz

slow and wide
MrFizz! Come and say hello. I plan to be rolling both days.
Will do brother. I'm gonna need a tow something fierce my friend. Lots to work on and cob webs to get off.

Come get some grub tomorrow night!!

bmart

Control Rider
I'll be coming in after tech etc. Saturday, driving back and forth Saturday night/Sunday morning. Grilled chicken for lunch.

Open to doing a track walk at lunch time if anyone is interested. I have 100+ track days there and can share some secrets of CMP.

djhurayt

I much as I hate it, particularly since I started thread, I am not going to make it either day. But I have a good excuse. A road trip has entered into the picture and with any like I shall be returning home with a couple of "new to me" track bikes. We will see y'all soon. Have GREAT day and may the red flags be left in their sock all day long.

bmart

Control Rider
Brilliant day today, everyone. I got almost 1/2 day out of my rear Med+! Looking forward to tomorrow.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Great weekend, lots of big steps in riding. I was running my camera in N and I both afternoons, I’ll try to get the footage up on YouTube and linked here in the next week.

Special thanks to Kappy, Brad, Jamie and Kurt great group to work with.

bmart

Control Rider
What a blast! CMP never disappoints with plenty to teach.

The riders did really great. We had quite a few bumps and a number of folks right on the cusp. I got in just over 550 miles of fun with you guys!

Post up what you liked about the weekend!

MrFrzz

slow and wide
Bike went boom in second session.... :'(

Still had a great day watching all the folks I pitted with get quicker as the day went on. Sorry to all those in I that I cause the yellow in second session... Im glad I didnt spew anything on track though.... It was my first full session running in I and first time back on the bike in about 2 months, so I was really nervous starting off the day... as Session 1 went on, I felt like I was gaining more and more confidence.... made a few idiot mistakes, and I feel like Im trying to find a faster line through certain turns (carousel and Kink) so its a learning curve.

Second session I was super pumped because i was coming out with Brad all to myself, so I was trying to keep up and take his lines until my bike gave up the ghost in T9. :(

Time to get to work and get back out there!!

bmart

Control Rider
That was a bummer. You were rolling out there. I hope that you get the bike sorted for the next one.

MrFrzz

slow and wide
That was a bummer. You were rolling out there. I hope that you get the bike sorted for the next one.
Thanks man, I've had a ton of support and encouragement that its really overwhelming... had a lot going on this year, and then this happened. The one session I did have keeps me encouraged though. lol hopefully the few pics I'll see help confirm good things haha