Communication issues with RACER880,

Neal johnson

Hello fellow riders and racers. My name is Neal Johnson and I placed an order with member (RACER880) in January to order some parts for my CBR1000. I got his number from the N2 forum and saw that he was an owner of TT Motorsports in Florida. I tried contacting Tony A.K.A RACER880 in regards to cancelling my order or receiving credit for the parts since my bike was crashed. After months of calling and sending messgaes I was finally able to get ahold of Tony on March 26th where we were able to work a deal out to exchange the parts for a set of rain tires and 3 sets of slicks. Tony stated that he would have the tires sent out that week but I haven't heard anything back from Tony in regards to shipping or a tracking number. Ive called the number everyday and no answer. I have sent him messages and haven't received a reply. I sent a paypal request to have my money sent back but I was dumb enough to send it as friends and family not knowing that paypal wouldn't credit me the money back. If anyone knows Tony at TT motorsports or knows another way to reach him please let me know. As a racing community we shouldn't be taking advantage of eachother like this and the individuals that do take advantage of others need to be weeded out and banned from sites and top organizations like this. If you have any information please feel free to give me a call.

571-486-9911
Neal Johnson