Dominion Racway

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Any idea yet if this track can be run clockwise and counterclockwise?

The map makes is look like this might be possible, but an actual survey of the facility with eyes on angles to any hard barriers would
definitely determine for sure...that would be fun.

It looks like a pretty balanced layout of lefts and rights.

physicistkev

Control Rider
What is it with racetracks and bridges right at corners? They have a bridge, that if run clockwise, is on the exit of the corner after the main straight. I would not be interested in that at all. It depends on what it looks like in person, but that looks like a big NOPE clockwise. Also, why have water in the runoff area, same corner as the bridge. If you screw it up on the way in and get knocked silly, you drown. If you screw it up on the way out, you hit the bridge embankment. How is that missed in the safety design review?

Maybe it's not as bad in person, or I am just being to critical, but that looks like something that should be called out.

Fireworks in VA are nothing that leaves the ground, nothing that explodes and no fountains over 6 feet.

Racerboy

Know the Toe
I drive by it everyday, its rite smack next to I-95 exit 118. they still have a long way towards completion, from what Ive observed, does not look like it will be rdy by June

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
Really? I have been basically counting on this track for most of my season this year... Anyone else have any info? Maybe they will make hay now that the weather has warmed up?

Jwlman

As of March 16th
10501686_10153120284166093_5673114546844449148_n.jpg

akunochi

Infield capability evaluator
So thoughts on this being done by 6/6? The military crew hasn't registered yet, as we anxiously await progress.

HyperPaul

So thoughts on this being done by 6/6? The military crew hasn't registered yet, as we anxiously await progress.

I would like to register as well, but it's not looking good for June. I'm going to try and swing by this weekend to look at the progress...