Fairing bodywork Greater Pittsburgh Area

Holmes

I live in Pittsburgh and need fairings painted in a traditional R1 blue. Nothing fancy, unless they can do some cool race work. Any recommendations for a reliable auto body shop? Thanks in advance.

atahan koymen

I live in Pittsburgh and need fairings painted in a traditional R1 blue. Nothing fancy, unless they can do some cool race work. Any recommendations for a reliable auto body shop? Thanks in advance.
If you dont mind the drive to Canonsburg PA Contact Barnes Brothers Motorcycle. Liam is great guy. He sent my bike to get custom painted. The Bodyshop he works with does a great job. If you wanna see his work, i can send you pics of my bike. Tell him Atahan sent you. If you go there this week, you will probably see my bike in person.

Arioch

If you can't find someone local, you could reach out to DC Paintworx in Easton, PA and see what he would charge to paint and ship. I would assume he ships regularly. Best of luck.

Holmes

If you dont mind the drive to Canonsburg PA Contact Barnes Brothers Motorcycle. Liam is great guy. He sent my bike to get custom painted. The Bodyshop he works with does a great job. If you wanna see his work, i can send you pics of my bike. Tell him Atahan sent you. If you go there this week, you will probably see my bike in person.

I have been to Barnes Brothers, if you don’t mind, please share your pictures. Thanks!