Finally Introducing myself

NJKneeSlider

Alright I had my first track day at the end of last season on my street TL1000S, and then had to buy a CBR600F4 a couple of months ago for this season. It was an used race bike that needed some body work maintenance and a few odds and ends, but hope to have it ready by the end of April, and get a trailer to bring it out of Newark. Looking for any help or advice from anyone as I'm sure I'll have plenty of noob questions. Look forward to meeting everyone at the track this summer.

LesPow

Control Rider
Welcome to Nesba. We are gonna have a blast this summer, bring plenty of noob uestions (my *ue button wont work) uiet, uick, uestion, uery, uit, ok I'll Kwit, Haha.:p

NJKneeSlider

Sure is, I'm actually never been there myself, I just moved up here about 6 months ago. Came out here from Missouri about a year and half ago, lived down in the shore for a while and came up here last Oct.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
It's good, if you like Portugese food you should definitely check it out. There also used to be a good Brazilian BBQ place, I think on Ferry St.

NJKneeSlider

Yeah there still is "Ferry St. BBQ", I've checked out alot of the places around there (Forno's, Mompou, Brasilia Grill), lots of really good food. I'll have to give Don Pepe a try.